Landraces and heirloom (Part 1)

Have seen his gear online. Interesting stuff. Def keep us updated. I recently pollinated a Zamal x Zamal Mango Carrot x Senegalese male to a female…will hopefully see what the F2s look like. Also growing a Mulanje x Malawi/Ethiopians I F2d to dig deeper into the genetics. Mom’s effects were enlightening, happy, actually uplifting, but it had a force to it. like having a Super Saiyan aura, lol. Energetic but happy. Hopefully that transfers well and beyond. East Africans are special indeed. Ethiopians, Malawi, Congolese, etc…THCV is abundant compared to other varieties. Great discussions here yall!

9 Likes

Punto rojo, Pakistan Chitral Kush, Ukhrul, Trmbak

I have always liked these comparisons between a lettuce indica and a sharp sativa. Pakistan Chitral Kush and Ukhrul

27 Likes

(Zamal x Zamal Mango Carrot) x Senegalese female. Lowers got hit by the male. She is 23 days into 10/14. I veg under 12/1 so as I’m trying to keep things short and relatively “faster” than 12/12 or 11/13 from a 18/6 veg. Nice structure, decent stretcher, easy feeder with no smell as of yet. Sharing the tent with OHz from AG. Also took a pic of a Mazar I Sharif I just threw into flower yesterday.

Trying to stay busy this winter.

20 Likes

Checked my P.O. Box this morning, thank you so much @Budderton

18 Likes

Thanks for the quick write up @Upstate! I’ll definitely be getting some seeds from him late this year or early next in my pursuit of growing some landrace strains. Got 2 in mind at the moment

13 Likes

Thanks for the shoutout

5 Likes

My pleasure @Weednerd.Anthony . Happy hunting!!
:v::canada:

4 Likes

I’m loving miss Ukrhul. :heart: beautiful narrow leaves. You’ll have willow leaves by mid flower. I can’t wait.

5 Likes

Uganda just flipped to 12 12.

Interesting look. Pretty plants. no sex can be determined yet under 24 hrs of light. looks like 2 or 3 phenos out of 6 plants. Some younger ones coming along. Vegged under 1000 watt mh eye blue bulb. I love this light to keep sativas short during veg.

16 Likes

Please, keep posting about that Ukhrul!

2 Likes

Its leaflets remind me of a Spanish stilette, it is the only unhrul in the lot that has these very sharp leaves, my Ukhrul stilette

leavescuchillo-estilete-albainox-hoja-11-cm-36051-
spanish stilette penknife

8 Likes

Malawi: super energetic, raw force, all in the head with no body to speak of. Effect slowly grows from a visual enhanced and mental shift to a full on cocaine+mushroom kinda thing. You’re focused, super high, and can’t stand still with thoughts just flying through the head. Carroty and earthy AM and daytime weed for sure.

Mulanje x Malawi/Ethiopian:
Similar to pure Malawi, but much more kind and peaceful. Its very uplifting with constant steady focus. Makes you happy, gives you energy, and clears the head without paranoia. Classic good vibes and uplifting spirit type of flower. Something I’d smoke to get happy and give my head some HD effects. Earthy with a naturally sweet undertone.

29 Likes

Oh man. Malawi is like Adderall to me. Def energetic and focused but sometimes if I smoke too much I go into anxiety and panic mode.

Still love it though

4 Likes

Exactly. This specific flower had no ceiling. It was pure force, lol. 3 hrs flew by like nothing

7 Likes

I saw a bumper sticker or a sign that said “If it ain’t King James, it ain’t Bible.”
Where to begin with that?..

4 Likes

If they had any gumption at all, they would have said, “… ain’t shit.”

2 Likes

Such are the wages of free speech.

2 Likes

Whose Malawi? Looks incredible

1 Like

I was always partial to the KJV myself. If I had a bumper sticker, it would say, “Why’d you leave Enoch out?”

6 Likes

I strongly suspect it and the Book of Revelations were pharmacologically inspired. The island of Kos has some native mushroom species, at least one of which is in the genus Psilocybe.

3 Likes