Landraces and heirloom (Part 1)

Yep the same as Banglung Nepali.

5 Likes

Thought it looked familiar, it’s half of Purple Satellite. Wonderful for the north.

6 Likes

No reason to apologize this site is for learning new things. Neem oil is great for veg not so much flower that all man. You are good sorry if I came off shitty.

3 Likes

Ha ha ha. I just noticed all the other marijuana plants in the background of that picture. :joy: :rofl:

All I can tell you is that I have used it in flower to no ill effects. Saved the plant from damned bugs. Non toxic and didn’t hurt the flower. But to each his own. For really bad infestation try mixing some hydrogen peroxide in with it.

These MM X NH x MG are at week "everything else is done and we’re still filling in " of flower. Becoming more distinctive in expressions.
The one on the right is reminiscent of the Malawi Gold only thicker. The one on the left looks more SE Asian to me.

And this one is a smooth blend of both types, maybe leaning slightly more to the SE Asian type? What do you guys think?

None of them look like the Mullumbimby Madness x Nevils Haze mother that much at all.
:v::canada:

32 Likes

Hope you do so I can watch from the sidelines, love Iranian strains and don’t have the capacity to get around to mine anytime soon. The Razavi from RSC is great too if you happen to get a pack that isn’t so homogenous. The Repro done from the original stock seemed to have bottlenecked the genetics a bit though, most terps were fruity compared to the savory/pungent/musky terps I found in the original ascension.

5 Likes

They grow up so fast .

33 Likes

@grayeyes I have heard and read that using Neem oil in flower can leave residue on the buds that cause irritation when smoked. I have never tried thanks. I might try it on a small spot and see if I personally notice a difference. Reading about isn’t the same as experience imo. I’ll take your experience and give it a shot.
@hashpants is that the lamsbread? Looks good!

2 Likes

It’s the MMxNHxMG ,

3 Likes

Late to the party, just finished getting caught up. Pulling up a seat until I have something to contribute (which shouldn’t be too hard being in Jamaica). K+ to all the wonderful growers we have here. I’ve really missed Overgrow. Some legal issues kept me out the game for awhile and then I pretty much had to start over from scratch, but I’m a get back to where I was. I just love the vibes and community we got here, back for good…

Roll one up and vibe out with me :dash::jamaica:!

8 Likes

68 Lambsbread

27 Likes

They’re well uniform, beautiful structure. I should have some of those beans around here somewhere, well not that exact year. Excellent job. K+

4 Likes

Many thanks, they have been fending for themselves without additives so far.

6 Likes

Those look to be trees in the making. Jagged stilettos beautiful leaves. Nice work. :+1:

4 Likes

Beginning their stretch.

3 Likes

Pic from 1908 colorized, Cannabis as ornamental.

27 Likes

Where did you find that picture?

4 Likes

In an article of a German historian about the disappearance of hemp in the early 20th century in Germany.

5 Likes

I’d be interested in that article. Is it available online?

3 Likes