Landraces and heirloom (Part 1)

I really hope this works out for you! 10’ tall by then hehe!

2 Likes

Thank you for sure going to be some beasts already taken up most of the 100 gallons they just keep picking up speed and no signs of slowing down just hope they survive the heat but there tapped in and ready :blush:

4 Likes

my oaxacan gold rocked it un full sun at keast 30 days above 110° those mexican genetics just take it lol.

9 Likes

I think I will invest in some lady bugs later for I had some mites show up at end of October and was thinking man this sucks but the plants finished before they finished my grow. Ended up with some ok smoke but thinking I would have liked to run a couple more weeks with some red and black spotted army ants(lady bugs) chowing down on them. Not sure if the lady bugs would make the area a place to keep hanging out for the next grow but don’t know much about bug predators other than my grows attract their food.

2 Likes

That’s a majestic plant allhail :heart_eyes:, I"m happy to remember you send me those (and more), I will plunge them this full moon, thanks for sharing… beer3|nullxnull

3 Likes

Getting some Predator bugs would be a great idea .Mite destroyers are great for mites. Ladybugs, and especially their young, are more for aphids.

They will eat mites if desperate, but prefer other food if it’s available.

6 Likes

Here’s an example of a beneficial that I used in the past:

There are many to choose from, depending on your climate and needs:

3 Likes

What do you think would be the ticket for the mites? Yeah they are part of the deal but don’t need to end the grow if you can incorporate predators to keep them as part of a natural sustainable biome.

1 Like

You want Mite destroyers for mites. Or @JohnnyPotseed’s one and done soft bodied insect destroyer spray, organic and homemade, for use until harvest… I’m about to whip up my first batch and give it a test. I’ll tag you about the results.Mites,Thrips, Aphids 'one-n-done' with pics

7 Likes

5 Likes

Have any of y’all had any success growing landrace seeds in a tent?

2 Likes

I have used neem oil in the past. Alot cheaper.

Very nice bushes from Thailand

23 Likes

She’s growing mass medical strains too ^^

3 Likes

Side of mountain in Himilayas.

32 Likes

That mountainside is beautiful. :heart_eyes: Here is a Honduras x Panama that I grew this winter in a sunny window next to a woodstove. Those central american genetics dont like the cold but she is still alive. First smoke of the season. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

24 Likes

Yep! Though I believe had better everything when grown in the sun! Lots on have and do.

That’s great for veg but not flower. I don’t think many people want to smoke been soaked buds. MTA or one and done @upstate is referring can be used in flower up to day before harvest. Then simple bud wash takes it off. It’s not a protective barrier in anyways but will knock out the live bastards.

6 Likes

Sorry, used it many times in the past. But I know experts are standing by.

1 Like

Bluehemp Nepali

28 Likes

same as Baglung Nepali?

4 Likes