Landraces and heirloom (Part 2)

welcome to the show!
he is near Khon Kaen…
:rainbow:M.

2 Likes

We already have a PM thread(s) where this debate can continue.

@MadMac Thanks for sharing those genetics and that anecdote - curious on more info of this “thai stick” line. Is that Gypsy nirvana source? or different line? Any info on its original point of origin geographically or altitude within Thailand?

Has anybody found any Japanese Sativas (non hemp cultivars)? Outside of the version ACE is advertising. Very dubious with ACE landrace, so many polluted lines.

3 Likes

shiatsu kush

this pic is Iron Cindy x Shiatsu Kush

10 Likes

My pictures in Khon Kean:

26 Likes

34 Likes

Warm OG welcome @Lindau :slightly_smiling_face:
Nice looking specimens there
:v:&:green_heart:

4 Likes

31 Likes

27 Likes

Thanks for chiming in, I suspect that the Shiatsu Kush is some sort of breeding project rather than local landrace/heirloom

More follows.

1 Like

In the greenhouse have many indica hybrids.

1 Like

Near Phon Sawan:

28 Likes

maybe ; certainly there is a history of cannabis in Japan going back 1000s of years - here is the marketing blurb

Going above and beyond the call of duty, BC Bud Depot recently traveled to Japan to meet in secret with the underground breeders of Shiatsu Kush - a strain developed on the island of Amami Lshima - bred specifically to target the shiatsu regions of the body. Having previously never left the shores of Japan, BC Bud Depot acquired these special genetics to make them available for worldwide release. A quick finisher with great yields and tremendous bag appeal, the Shiatsu Kush is an exotic strain that has particular medical benefits for those suffering chronic pain - by way of releasing all stresses and tension. Extremely relaxing and ridiculously potent!

2 Likes

32 Likes

More to come.

5 Likes

yes… got the seed for repro … where also very old but from 14… 9 made it…
removed 1 male & one girl because of bad grow… maybe herm’ …
changed light a few times… and dry because away… but all other stay stable… tea tree smell…
one stood out that i’ll hazed’ and bx to the haze too but not tested yet… did so many in that time… had to hurry up… because of unknown home future… but now it’s all fine & i’ll continue my task :wink:
don’t know where Gypsy got them but he said from the best source he could find…
compared to all other it’s the best & most “tamed” like not so may freaks or hermies’
thx

5 Likes

Welcome to OG, @Lindau! I’m loving all of your photos!

May I ask what country you are in? (I will totally understand if you would prefer not to answer my question.)

3 Likes

wow
looking good!
looks like the real deal…
do you know what strain it is or those are?
as i’ve learned there are some different old strains
many thx for sharing :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I apologize for bringing the powdery mildew discourse into this thread and making a mess of things, that was not my intention. I was just looking for PM resistant semi-autoflowering landrace cultivars, nothing more. The good news is PM has not returned on the two Beldias after removing infected material and opening up the airflow so no further PM-related discussion or advice is needed for me. Loving the Thai sativas being posted today, keeping it on topic!

3 Likes

Germany,the holy country where cannabis is free!
3 plants for person over 18.

Just growing again Madmacs OH,Golli and THH.
The best german grower,maybe the best haze grower worldwide!

13 Likes