Coastal Seeds BSHW Seed Increase

What’s up everybody, first post in here, going to document a seed increase I’m doing with Coastal’s BSHW in hopes of running into others who might have done something similar. Was only able to get hands on a single pack of this so OP’ing the whole deal.

Plants are just getting into the swing of things a couple weeks into flower. here are a couple of the females.

68 Likes

Welcome to Overgrow @HighDesert

I can’t wait to see how your BSHW turn out.

I grew a pack of BSHW from Reeferman last year. It will be interesting to see how they compare in growth.

14 Likes

Thanks my friend.

Interesting, I must’ve missed the RSC release I check out their stuff pretty frequently - do you know if they’re related to the Bodhi, Reeferman or Coastal lines?

4 Likes

Should be fun, I’ve only grown SAGE which was half bshw. Great strain…good luck I’ll be watching. Where are you looks nice? :v:

5 Likes

Sorry. I was mistaken
It was Reeferman BSHW I grew out.

Yours looks more sativa than Reeferman

4 Likes

BSHW? I’m so bad with weed acronyms these days since there’s so many lol

7 Likes

Big Sur Holy Weed

11 Likes

I have also grown SAGE and several variants. I look forward to seeing the expressions this BSHW show us. Your plants look healthy and in good shape. :vulcan_salute: :face_with_monocle:

5 Likes

Have always had interest in this one… best of luck!

4 Likes

Ah gotcha, supposedly they all trace back to the same source but have been linebred pretty extensively. In an old post from Bamboo there’s mention that this line was f12 by the time Coastal started working with it - explains how the reeferman line had a chance to drift more indica. I have 2 plants that are short thick bushes will post ‘‘em to show soon

7 Likes

Thanks Acro, if successful should have a few hundred seeds afterwards, maybe you could take a look at a few :+1:

5 Likes

Likewise. Heard great things about the effects from SAGE but never grown or tried it

3 Likes

Glad to have you on for the ride. I’m in the SW US about 5000ft - we’re zone 8

5 Likes

That’s one I’d make room for! I have a soft spot for old school Sativa. I’ve got so many things in the works and being shucked, from auto Regs to S1 of clone only. Feel free to poke around in my crazy thread and let me know if there’s anything you’d like to take for a spin. :v:

5 Likes

wow tight on and welcome to og, ill be watching this as i regret not getting any of these beans when i could have

2 Likes

Feel you on that - missed these at their release but was able to track them down a year or so after they sold out and have been holding them for 5 years until life circumstances were right to grow them out

4 Likes

Couple of recent shots, favorite female and close up of flower on another plant showing a little color. First rd of pollen applied today.

15 Likes

Couple updates, looks to be a good amount of seed developing from the first couple males’ pollen. Have one last to go. Couple shots of favorite female, male & early seed

30 Likes

Looks great, following along :call_me_hand:

3 Likes

Happy lush plant out in the sunshine! Very cool choice to grow this strain. And that male is a beast.

4 Likes