Landraces and heirloom (Part 2)

ACE Seeds does have the Hokkaido hemp variety which tests some plants in THC. It could be worked

Genetic analysis here.

3 Likes

Beautiful photos!
Thanks for share

3 Likes

Thank you for sharing details about the Kush strain from Japan.
Would like to try a sample.

I’ve study shiatsu and done body work for many years
The idea that a certain strain activates / targets the shiatsu areas is difficult for me to comprehend. What would those areas be exactly?
All meridians? The energy center Dan Tien?
Just my 2 cents…

Wow, love the pictures!

Thanks for sharing @Lindau :pray:t3:

Good luck with your Haze grows.

That was totally fine and useful. Not your fault it developed away from landraces. I have two Beldia outside and PM season is about to start so thanks for the heads up, I did not expect them to be affected (but then again I thought I’d harvest weeks ago) :frowning:

I also have Sinai (semi-autos) outside, I’ll report how it goes.

3 Likes

Beautiful plants. Such a nice selection of well cultivated varieties. Please tell us more about MAGIC LEAF. Is there any cannabis cooked in the food or drinks?

1 Like

Welcome to OG and thanks for sharing those pictures.

5 Likes

An italien hippi grower near Phon Sawan:

25 Likes

26 Likes

25 Likes

Thanks very much for sharing those! Are these pictured above from the same plant? what are the scents/aromas like? How about the effects?

3 Likes

:stuck_out_tongue: Nice Shaggy Thai buds!!!

@Lindau Thanks. Those pictures are amazing. Thanks for giving us a peek.

2 Likes

Only many no name strains.

2 Likes

Many different strains still to find.

2 Likes

Only a fruit drink.

1 Like

Hey all! Just came back to thank everyone for drawing attention to my research! The more eyes that fall on it, the more mildew colonies that die! :heart: Love you all!

3 Likes

I think you hit the nail on the head with that one :rofl:

Here’s some nanda devi’s from last season :grin:

Just made bubble hash out of one of them with my buddy, can’t wait to try it out!

13 Likes

3 Likes

Your mistake was looking it up online, lol! I do this thing called “do your own research”. I knew I was onto something when I could prove professor bugbee wrong.

1 Like