Landraces of India

NO ! 18/6 cycle just use 12/12 and then 11/13 or 10/14

5 Likes

I have Brahma I think from India :thinking:

6 Likes

You should get into them @GregOG . They are high on my list too. Beautiful plants. Nice yields

5 Likes

RSC Manipuri , Angus’s description is nice but it leaves me wanting more has anyone grown this? Is his description accurate? (Which I don’t doubt it is) and I hope someone might have a smoke report? I’ve searched it and came up with nothing other than what Angus has got, lol any additional information is greatly appreciated, thanks OG fam!

4 Likes

I may come up with pics of the manipuri grown locally in Manipur, India.
I’ve asked a friend who lives there for pics.
Hopefully he does send and sure would be glad to update if any…
Meanwhile check out this link

6 Likes

I sent @GREANDAL a pack last summer. Looked reallly good, but it didn’t quite finish outdoors. Needed one more month. He’s got pics here in the thread back in October and November

3 Likes

Cool, and check this out, I also found @barefrog , did you get any of those Manipuri seeds ? Possibly grow them out ? I don’t know how old that thread was fro icmag , anyways here’s some bud shots I found :slight_smile: lol oh and thanks @iceman

12 Likes

Would love to see the local stuff. Where are you located?

3 Likes

Nice purple ( chahao(? From memory), or " black rice" pheno)buds. How was the high. Did the person say? Was that mustafunks manipur?

4 Likes

Looks like mandarin and hops with a fast sativa buzz and potent!

Not my words :slight_smile: and I feel it’s got more in there as far as phenos I mean it’s known for the green and purp so I assume it’s also got other smells and flavor as well?

4 Likes

What’s a “mustafunk” ? Lol I don’t know why but that’s shits funny lol ps oh I think that’s a guys handle ! Lol ok let me go see

2 Likes

Sent u a pm…:herb:

Mustafunk is an icmag member from seattle. He grew a manipur into december.
Yes the early phenos are supposed to be more potent.

4 Likes

No, best I can tell the seeds came from Angus grown by rc_colas , yaxu (Spain) , and provolo (possibly a local , not sure)

4 Likes

Hola Gang

I do have Manipuri

However mine came from

Pakore a member here.

Bare

9 Likes

Nice to see ur here as well brother!
:herb::green_heart::alien:

3 Likes

Really promising for sure. Wish I could have finished it. Will put one in greenhouse this year.

4 Likes

Did anyone else see the quettas from full power selections? All of them look nice!

2 Likes

No, please enlighten ps I think I’ve heard of it but can’t recall :slight_smile: hold on I’ll smoke another :slight_smile: lol

These are some of the original Manipuri grown by a friend in Manipur indoors!

Another interesting link to look into for sativas

25 Likes