Landraces of India

Hey there all you Indian landrace fanciers.
I recently received a decent pile of seeds collected from weed grown in the Odisha Valley…
“Seeds are sourced from the buds me and my friend bought directly from the guerrilla farmers”

The word is it’s super resistant to high humidity and the botrytis associated but is fairly wild. So regular landrace cautions would apply. Low germ rate, chance of intersex, raggedy looking buds(with amazing effects :drooling_face:)
Edit:
Holy cow!! :cow2: There was a lot more interest than I figured. I’ve got committments to 5 or 6 members so I am gonna withdrawal the offer for know, until I get those members looked after.
Thanks for your interest!!
:grin::v:

27 Likes

I’d love to have some to put away if you have some left after giving to those ready to grow them or to those that dont have it yet. . I’ve seen some really nice Orissa plants. Nice yielders typically.
Full transparency…I have orissa seeds already but wouldn’t turn down a different one😁. Mine could be dead seed as I got them during early cov1d.

9 Likes

I would be very interested in this. Do you know how tall they get at all?

6 Likes

I’m fairly certain These are from the past season though I’m not sure how well the Herb (and seed) was treated post chop. I have a bunch and I don’t foresee a huge run of interest on them, so message me an address and I’ll get some out to you. :grin::v:

10 Likes

That sounds awesome.I do love landraces. @Budderton if you have enough to spare I would love some of those Odisha Valley seeds?

8 Likes

I imagine quit tall! These could go 24 weeks in flower . Send me a message with an address and I’ll get some over to you. :grin::v:

7 Likes

For sure @Tao . Send me a message with an address and I’ll get an envelope out to you. :grin::v:

6 Likes

Awesome . Thank you @Budderton.

5 Likes

This is an idea what you could expect…
Below is a video of cops busting a farmer in a different state…but the size of plants would be more or less the same…

9 Likes
8 Likes

Maybe oneday that grower can source these strains too LoL :see_no_evil:

3 Likes

I’ve never grown a landrace, but I do seem to specialize in raggedy ass looking buds! :rofl:

I’m going to send you my particulars, @Budderton, on the off chance you may have a few left.

Thank you for your OGenerosity! d8JBdDJ Happy1

8 Likes

the unique effects are what have me interested!

2 Likes

@Budderton I’d be interested in Odisha Valley my man if you have any left. I’m already on the Sativa train growing Upstates Oaxaca right now outside but would throw these into my rotation when they’re done.

5 Likes

Right on @HumblePie420 , send me you details in a message.
:grin::v:

4 Likes

@Budderton I’d like to reserve a spot for the next opening. :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Hey yawl ogers ,happy days ,tropical here 28dLat ,Manipur original should do just fine ,for climates, highFive ,cal…

2 Likes

Excellent! Thanks! I think there will be more interest than you imagine. :wink: people are learning how unique the longflowers are.

6 Likes

My single Gadici turned out to be a male and went the way of the Dodo. Will try again soon @Shiv9545
Screenshot 2023-03-02 at 11-04-49 Ohio National Guard (@OHNationalGuard) _ Twitter .

5 Likes

Indian landrace bagseed outdoors.

25 Likes