Landraces of India

Any idea where from? @iceman. Nice!

4 Likes

Is that the same shiv trending,?

1 Like

No idea brother.
Some guy posted his grow on reddit. I felt it looked amazing and thought I’d share it here as well. The grower mentioned these were regular bagseed saved from his scores.
Rarely does anybody post their landrace photos.

1 Like

No it was just a joke . I saw that on twitter home page and screen shot it.

7 Likes

I thought so BUT…I’m an airhead sometimes lol

1 Like

Thanks @Budderton! Gonna love growing these

14 Likes

Right on @HumblePie420 , it’s nice to see them start landing. :grin::v:

6 Likes

I wish it took 5 guys to harvest my Plants. Dam those were some trees! The one guy was trying not to
Laugh buddi

4 Likes

Hello @Budderton. Thank you so much. The Odisha Valley has arrived today.

4 Likes

Mine landed yesterday too😁 thanks so much!

3 Likes

Woohoo! Landraces landed yesterday! I’m very excited!! Pot leaf hopper

Thank you so much, Budderton, for your big heart and OGenerosity! G8PxQ8j

4 Likes

I’m not sure if they want to be named here, and some will probably recognize these, but I just got the sickest fucking care package from India!!

What an incredible gift of seeds from their native environment.
Generous member: feel free to chime in, but if you don’t, please know I am wildly grateful.

28 Likes

Thank you @budderton The Odisha seeds landed today. I’m looking forward to try and find a way to grow this to completion! Might get an indoor dedicated tent.

5 Likes

Right on @CocoaCoir , I’m glad they made it. Best of luck with them. :grin::v:

3 Likes

You could grow indoor outdoor 12 12 from seed…the first 2-3months are easy, carrying little cups or pots inside…the second half of flower pots get heavier, plants get heavier, but maybe it’s an option? . Sungrown landrace Sativa is something special when you get a good one.

5 Likes

Nice portfolio. That mango…shillong or arraku maybe…I bet it’s good.
Gotta love personal stash seeds too. Nice!

3 Likes

That’s what was recommended to me by the gifter!

4 Likes

the order I made to shiv9545 does not appear, it is supposed that he has already sent it twice, but nothing has arrived. This wait is killing me, I wanted to place a second order, but if the first order doesn’t arrive, I can’t place a second order of seeds. I think I’ll order from “indian landrace exchange” in the meantime Let’s see if something arrives later, has anyone bought from ILE? where did you order?

12 Likes

@Arbac What did you order? Maybe I can spot you.till your order arrives…

5 Likes

Shiv is reliable, the Indian postal service is very, very slow when shipping internationally. It took 2 months for my order from Shiv to arrive, but it did finally arrive. ILE is fast and reliable, they ship from the U.S. .

7 Likes