Landraces of India

Shiv has been reliable if slow. As far as I know nobody’s been stiffed and he has made good lost packages.

That being said let’s remember India is not usa or Europe, it’s not Seedsm@n. Their government agencies and culture twirl to different tabla.

4 Likes

My package from Shiv took exactly 4 weeks to the US. How long has it been since he said it was shipped?

2 Likes

That’s quite fast when I first ordered from him it took 4 months

4 Likes

I know there is a paid carrier method he can use that is tracked. This is how mine were shipped. I must have gotten lucky and caught the boat right away because it took 28 days.

2 Likes

Yea I’m not sure of all the different variables he’s up against with mailing out of India. It’s possible there are some months out of the year it might more difficult than others? Not sure but I was amazed at the amount of customs paperwork that arrived with it. I shredded it all but it made me remember it’s not quite as easy as throwing some seeds into an envelope and slapping an international stamp on it.

2 Likes

Mine too.

One thing Britain left behind is a passion for bureaucracy. LOL

4 Likes

i’m sure shiv is trustworthy, it’s just that i want to keep those treasures safe in my fridge.

Its variations are a true treasure, I don’t want to lose it, I won’t feel safe until they are well kept.

I’ve been waiting for about three months. shiv is a great guy that’s for sure. Since I made the order, it was clear to me that things would take time. But I’ve already started to get anxious and nervous.

I have had several dreams (nightmares) in which I wait for your seeds and they fall to the ground and are lost, before reaching my hands.

I talked to shiv, he sent me a photo where he was in the mail to make several shipments that had not arrived

I asked him for 8 varieties first

Trimbak
Megalay
Shillong
Brahma
cachirima
Panya
kadmandu nepali
ukrhul

Today I asked for 5 more varieties

Matori
Bhutan
Pakistani Chitral Kush
nepalese terrai

8 Likes

Mango Biche and Mango Thai are probably related, if not basically the same thing. A lot of genetics from SE Asia were introduced to Colombia prior to 1938.

1 Like

Thank you very much brother, I really appreciate your offer, but it’s not necessary, I really trust that Shiv will send the seeds, I just don’t want to miss another treasure landrace, as long as those seeds don’t reach my hands I will feel that I could miss out on a great treasure that I need in my life and in my daily habit

2 Likes

Got em’! Thanks @Budderton

Dis.PNG

8 Likes

How about a fast flooring tropical Sativa ,a list if you please ,thanks OgErs. Nice line @Arbac …nice job…you might know one thanks very much…cal…

1 Like

Oh, he’s good for the seed, no doubt. If you have or deide to make plans to pop something and you don’t have them in hand yet, I’ll spot you til yours come in.

1 Like

I laid down floors pretty fast when I smoked Oaxaca​:rofl::joy::sweat_smile::joy::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::sweat_smile::rofl::rofl::rofl::joy::rofl::rofl::joy::rofl:
Now that the smart ass comment is out of the way, what do you consider fast flowering?

3 Likes

Heehee thanks flowering Tropical Sativa heirlooms. ,landrace…try a white widow breeder , anysweetdankyskunkweeds ,thanks sounds good…cal…

1 Like

Can you currently find that info on the net or did i tell you that? I know it’s true, but can’t find any articles on It anymore. There are no articles on Pharmaceutical Companies in Colombia anymore, least not last time I checked.
I read Borneo genetics specifically, but I know they collected many places.

2 Likes

Brahma is 12-14 weeks or so. I saw real nice pictures of it. Trimbak is pretty fast too.

2 Likes

I have Matori at 10-12 weeks

2 Likes

Shiv us a good dude he will get you your order. Mine took
A very long time. Just let it all go…

1 Like

It would have most likely been Park Davis or Eli Lilly that brought it to South America for pharmaceutical studies , it was also introduced by the Spanish much earlier. I’ve read the Borneo reference also but they had a variety of genetics they we’re working with, the east India company , British hemp etc.

1 Like

sorry bro, just delay with the answer.

2 Likes