Landraces of India

I thought they came from an Indian friend?

5 Likes

Yes from what I understood he just got done doing a op from location and now is testing results, I think lol

4 Likes

Oh! Okay then. My mistake.

Awesome result regardless!

We now know they weren’t irradiated or something fatal like that.

3 Likes

Yep. I didn’t make these. They were collected out of herb bought from guerilla growers in the Odisha Valley region by an Indian friend and sent to me.
:grin::v:

13 Likes

If it weren’t for my penchant for air conditioning I would seriously consider living in India. :laughing:

7 Likes

I’d love that. Currently having a 'mare germing some Bhadra, Ukrhul, and Megahlaya at the mo.
Scuffed, soaked, towelled and only a couple of the Megalahya has had any life so far. :palms_up_together: :crossed_fingers:

3 Likes

It can hit 140 degrees over there. And humid. I would melt.

4 Likes

Meghalaya is really wet. Try letting the seeds nearly dry out and resoak and repeat. That will help wear away the protective coating on the seeds. Peroxide or hand cracking may be needed as well.
Will your friend be sharing pictures?
Shiv says Bhadra has a massive head high.

2 Likes

Hi bro I’m about to crack these myself
Do you have experience with this one? I appreciate any background as far rouge flowering time. Any pictures. Thanks again my friend.

3 Likes

Yeah, that’s a good idea. Never Surrender!

4 Likes

I told my buddy use Gauze Sponges in a glass bowl, open air germ and add a lot of hydrogen peroxide.
Then add a little water to make it slide like an egg for 2 days, 3rd day add mild heat below the bowl if not popped.

He said “oh add water”? He popped them all in 36 hours in pure 3%.

I was gonna test that strength soon.
Open air, glass bowl, hydrogen peroxide will keep mold away for a long long time during long germ sessions with stubborn seeds.

Testing Agrowlyte now on seeds and seedlings to see how it works.
Smells like pool cleaner. :thinking:

(Pic) Snow High’s High Voltage x Bukkake

13 Likes

Where did you get this one? There are a few out there now. I’ve only seen it grown once. Cocogenes had one that produced only hermies in Hawaii. Flowering time is 14-16 weeks on average.

2 Likes

Good to know. I’ve been going heavy with it myself. Put seed in damp paper towel, then add a couple cap fulls of peroxide for a day, then i add fresh water to dilute a little and pour the excess water off.

3 Likes

i dont know if hollow stem are a good sighn. slownickel means that its a lack of calcium, and should be fixed. i think it can also be a genetical thing, but i prefer buds to fiber

1 Like

My first order from shiva

4 Likes

In my experience 1/3 cup water and 1 tbsp h2o2 submerged in the solution until germed, works well for me IF the ambient temps are right around ~80F - when they don’t pop i manually crack 'em after ~5 days or so. Every time i try the paper towel method it dries out too fast.

5 Likes

I think his is supposed to be a good one. Maybe the Mango pheno. There are lots of Meghalayan cultivars. Massive growing region. Making seeds?

4 Likes

Try a plastic bowl with your wet paper towel in it. Saran wrap the top and check afterc24 hrs and then once or twice a day to swap the air. I usually put fresh water on the paper towels too, and drain every couple days. Same thing. Fresh oxygenated water.

3 Likes

Not sure about seeds I’ve promised I’d do a run with the old Anastasia from Whazup from breeder choice at sannies shop it was an original Afghan x herijuana blend the seeds are over 10 years old just in case , I’m going to run joti Afghan so if I only get one plant of the anesthesia , if it’s a male I use the pollen if it’s a female pollinated with the joti afghan pollen
I’ll keep a mom of the Meghalaya just in case

5 Likes

Definitely at least try for cuttings @Papalag I’ve kicked myself a couple times for not making seed or getting a cutting. Keep us posted. Looking forward to seeing pics.

4 Likes