Landraces of India

Sounds Like Peshawar genetics coming thru, except I smell the pissy only before smoking, not after.

I thought so. Follow the terpenes, find the source.
Do you know of tropical Indian strains with cbd, aside from Orissa? The Cbd must be from the Himalayan contributions. Wouldn’t you say?

3 Likes

Sorry I have not had a chance of testing the south Indian strains, so can’t say for sure.

That being said, generally I have noticed that high from south Indian varieties is very clear, atleast till they are fresh

6 Likes

34 North! @Arbac :+1::smiley:

1 Like

I would like to try a flour or porridge/oatmeal like I bet it’s good

1 Like

Matori from @Shiv9545

23 Likes

Does @Shiv9545 have a catalog? Thanks @greandal

3 Likes

He’s indianseeds97 on insta, you can see what he has there. Message him on there and he should get back to you. Takes a while sometimes.

3 Likes
3 Likes

Hey I found a zamal one generation removed from the island. Sounds like it’s a Mango pepper combo. $105 with shipping. There’s only one pack.

4 Likes

Is the Zamal from French Touch or another version?

3 Likes

Here’s one of those OWO/CS Malana Village you gifted me! This is going into a friends yard and I have two more ladies! Very excited to try this one, thanks dude, eleven-leaf fans!

16 Likes

@US3RNAM3 Here’s a sister Malana on my porch getting used to a little UV and some cool nights:

21 Likes

When was this one topped? These are about 3 months along now?

3 Likes

Different one. This one is one generation removed from Reunion. Looks great.

25 Likes

Nice branches on those. From Old World Organics originally? @US3RNAM3

5 Likes

Stateside,yes but allegedly from himachel pradesh in situ identified as a “sativa hashplant”

6 Likes

Interesting. Mine were tall poles. I’ve heard they can branch out if given room, but that’s surprising. Very nice

5 Likes

@Upstate @US3RNAM3 these were topped about two weeks ago, I believe, and yes they’re just shy of three months from seed. They’re getting grown outdoors in a lowland valley at 44 N or so, I’m expecting them to be bulletproof. Think the third one is going into a swamp to see how it does there mostly unattended for the summer.

6 Likes

@Dirt_Wizard Keep us posted. I have seed of this one myself. Nice choice!

5 Likes

I’ll be posting updates here all season as I check in on the three sisters in their different homes. One is in a yard that used to be an old cow pasture and is now an organic garden, one is going into the swamp somewhere sunny in a bale or bucket of peat and perlite with some Osmocote and lime, and the third is either going to get flowered inside my tents or at a friends house on their sunporch. It should be a good chance to see how they do in various conditions, I’m pretty curious about these tough Himalayan landraces here in damp and cool southern New England.

8 Likes