Landraces of India

Yeah a good friend give me seeds and told me that

1 Like

It looks great
Did you smoked? How was it?

2 Likes

We all do😁 You have to neglect them a little to avoid getting overgrown.

1 Like

They did not make it. Automated watering did not work when I was out of town and they died. I will give it another try in a few months and let you know.

4 Likes

When I reached out to Al recently he mentioned that these should be in stock again later this year or early next year. So that’s good news as this is one I’d like to add to the garden next summer. Sorry to hear about losing your plants but I’ll definitely keep an eye out for your next grow.

3 Likes

I was going to say looks like lack of N with the curling. I dont know shit about sativas though.

2 Likes

I’ve fed a little bit a couple days ago but going very little 3ml in one gallon

2 Likes

Thanks man! I got some and I want to know if its really a good one

4 Likes

With landrace Sativas this is N overdose or soil a bit too hot. With some tropical sativas it doesn’t seem to matter what you do for them, they get curly leaves like that anyway. I wouldn’t give it more food though. I would cut the food back a little bit. Just in case…or at the least, don’t increase it.

7 Likes

I think it’s a really special kerala. An old one.

2 Likes

Screenshot 2023-09-19 at 12-51-59 vol-1-indian-hemp-text-1-19-74464868_19_38_EC7RX__please_creditpalette.fm

Armitsar, April 23rd 1894

12 Likes

That’s probably not accurate ; but thanks for sharing the pic :slight_smile:

Amritsar is a city in Punjab - western India
Calcutta is a city in West Bengal - eastern India

4 Likes

It is possible this is a mislabel or formatting issue.

2 Likes

Amritsar is very dry (there is a desert in the Punjab), on the border with Pakistan.

Some very interesting sativas from that region

3 Likes

I found another picture labeled Amritsan and they are very small.

6 Likes

Photo taken in Amritsar, Punjab and they’re archived at the Survey of Indian Offices in then Calcutta (now Kolkata) in West Bengal. :v:t3::slightly_smiling_face:
It makes sense to have been archived in Calcutta as that is where the British East India Company was established and was the official capital for the British in India until it was moved to Delhi in 1911.

4 Likes

Neat pictures. Where did you find them?

1 Like

Lolab Valley volunteers. ( the bigger colas in background are not lolab)These plants are crazy. A pleasure to watch them grow. I watered once and gave a tiny bit of bat guano once… and other than that i’ve just sat back and watched the show.
Buds are tiny, BUT, there will be Lemon hash​:hugs::drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face:. FINALLY after 3 or 4 years I’ll get to try it.

15 Likes

Trail by fire. Thank you for the heads up. The soil is probably slightly hot as it was from the chicken run. ( sourced for bottom of a 1ft layer of compost)

Should I consider a slight flush to get some that N out then continue my normal 7.5ml tiger bloom, 7.5ml liquid plant food( bat guano) in one gallon mixes?

2 Likes

You could try flushing some of it out. I think the plant’s going to be fine Either way. The color is still good. If you are using liquid nutrients, you are better off asking someone else like @Papalag or @George

4 Likes