Landraces of India

Not yet have to time that one right. Hoping for beginning of next year.

D

7 Likes

Sounds very interesting, can you comment on the scents/aromas associated with these collection sites?

1 Like

Odisha,
Maybe, possibly starting to flower.

27 Likes

Spices, berry and menthol with no body high. Should make some interesting hash.

D

7 Likes

The last time I received a response from Shiv was on May 19, he wrote that to me.

“Give me an hour and I will answer all your questions brother. Sorry, I was sick for the last 4 days due to heat stroke, here the temperature exceeded 42 degrees in this summer”

5 Likes

Was that you with the pole pheno Odisha?
@Arbac last I heard from him was June 8th on IG, but he saw a clip I sent him on the 23rd.

2 Likes

Ya that was me. As I grow the Odisha and look back I really believe that Odisha was thrown into flower by major early constant stress, but that is just my un educated gut feeling.

2 Likes

Oh yea :sunglasses:
Lovely plant brotha! Much healthier than mine.

1 Like

Thank you!! I’m excited to mess with her all winter.:joy:

3 Likes

I’m also open to pollinating some lowers if anyone has something landrace they’d like thrown at her. Not sure if the pollens I have would pair good with her.

3 Likes

I got a orissa gold male with a very strong straight camphor vicks vaporub stem rub, none of the ladies were even close. Anyone come across this? I collected a bunch of pollen, hoping to breed that into something equally menthol :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Early 20th century Bengal, India

10 Likes

Or the Indian constabulary did when they took his phone…

4 Likes

I have several volunteer Manipur males just putting on flowers. That might meet your criteria. I’ll check and see how far along they are. Really good with wet and cold but will definitely not speed up flowering! LOL

Going to collect as much as possible anyway for a project I let get away from me.

6 Likes

Yes @Upstate that project. Lol

3 Likes

Odisha #1
Thought I might join the fun and include a couple additional slow to flower Odishas. Really lovely plants and definitely enjoying them but was starting to think @Budderton had sent over some non flowering hemp seeds as a joke :rofl: j/k buddy! At this point I’m just hoping these finish before next spring.

Odisha #2

35 Likes

Fuck! What a really beautiful plant are the Odisha strain!
I should have bought seeds when I could.

9 Likes

Second Elchischas, loving the razor thin leaves

5 Likes

Cool looking plants @deeez99 . I don’t think I’ve seen one finished yet. Other than that one weird, atypical totem pheno, that was done before summers end. Most look like yours, thin leafed stretchers that never seem to form flowers. No one has seemed to crack them. Maybe they do need two seasons to finish. 🤷I’ve seen enough to see I don’t want to mess with them. (Unless you get something really cool😁)

10 Likes

Yea really liking those too and really consistent throughout the grow.

haha yea I was trying to think of anything that might pair well with these since I didn’t get any males but have decided to hold off. I’m reeeeeeally just hoping they have some nice zippy potency!

8 Likes