Landscape photos. Show your beautiful bits!

11K miles? Wow. What other parks did you hit?

First two above are shot at Yellow Mounds on a sunny day. The next morning in a misty rain Yellow Mounds looked like:

15 Likes

Quiz: who knows where this is at?

22 Likes

Very cool.

Wife and I are going to need to spend more time at the Badlands next time around. Every time I pass through that area it’s only for half a day at best.

1 Like

We went up the East coast and stopped at Kitty Hawk

then turned left to check out the Gateway Arch and Cahokia.

Then Mt. Rushmore

Crazy Horse Memorial

Custer State Park

Devil’s Tower

Grand Tetons

Yellowstone

Pacific Coast Oregon

Redwoods

Crater Lake

Dinosaur National Monument

…and other places along the way.

34 Likes

I do. Looks like a place where one might see a lot a lot of thermal activity.

2 Likes

That pre-historic coastline there :sweat_smile: :rowboat: has got me thinking of … :tropical_fish:\ :fishing_pole_and_fish: :fish: …fishing with dinosaurs!

(44°42′46″N 110°29′59″W) ?

:evergreen_tree: lions & tigers & bears

4 Likes

The view from the deck. My happy place.

24 Likes

That’s from on the ox and stirling at 220B
It was the last roof I did, and only to thank a builder mate for looking after me for the years.
Glad I did though, I got some great pictures from there.

9 Likes

Lamington National Park is mountainous rainforest along the Queensland - New South Wales border.

18 Likes

Is that a Taz manian Devil on picture number 8? :joy::joy:

]

This tree has wood lmao.

Great pics nice looking countryside.

17 Likes

Lol. I took my ugly mug out of the pic so the view was a heap better.
I don’t know what’s the go with that tree, the missus took multiple photos of it, wanted to have lunch there…all kinds of weird lmao

3 Likes

A few hotties and a few coldies with a view. Coral cove via Bundaberg, QLD

14 Likes

My Landscape galley on Flickr https://www.flickr.com/photos/arekeych/albums/72157698726936312

5 Likes

Wow you got some amazing beautiful pictures there, the freezing rain ice covered trees are really nice, so many good pictures. did you take them all your self?

1 Like

Thanks! Yes all taken by me :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I am eviouse you have been to these beautiful places, my daughter is at Kelowna university, she graduates next year, and we are going out there for a month probably. Going to visit some of the national parks hopefully.

2 Likes

The National Parks are nice to visit, but interior BC is the nicest place to live in Canada. You’ll seriously be thinking about moving after your visit. Just keep in mind, BC stands for “Bring Cash”.

3 Likes

Just a secluded little home with its own private cloud and mountain.

Just a sunset on a lake in the midwest.

14 Likes