Last and Latest pollen chuck creation

Let’s see how many seeds are produced in the end. If enough you and Sas will get them but Sas has 1st dibs if it’s a small amount. Let’s see what happens :+1:t4::call_me_hand:t4:

1 Like

3 Likes

Oh man is this a strong smelling plant as she apparently gets closer to being done. Smells of mango bubblegum and then a nice classic weed smell. It’s not skunky but it smells like chronic. All I did was move her around and the smell in the air prompted me to give a nug a pinch which led to my take on the smell of this pheno. I can’t wait to see if her flowers plump up for they are a bit on the fluffy side but I’ll take it!!

4 Likes

Noticed a difference in her appearance today. Flowers appear to me to be bulking up and trichomes starting to appear a bit more in more places. The sweetness in the aroma of this plant is unreal. Blown away how sweet of a smell this plant can create but also how disgusting as well. I don’t think we’re in Kansas anymore Toto.

3 Likes

3 Likes

I swear each passing day she smells sweeter and sweeter. Like straight up candy. The chronic smell is in the back but noticeable. Can’t wait for this one to be done! If she taste like she smells, she’ll be a treat after dinner!

2 Likes

Does that clover help your nitrogen stability at all ?or is it more of a cover crop to hold your moisture?Do you see more of a nutrient benefit or water retention or both?

I’d have to say a bit of both. In fact I’ll post to link of what I use. :call_me_hand:t4:

1 Like

Awesome your the best

I see it’s got a bit of that Mycorrhizal in it and the clover and the whatnot to keep the medium wet so the microbiology won’t die off.Nice👍

1 Like

@Sasquatch @Astrodude
Looking like there will be enough beans for you two!!! :+1:t4::+1:t4:
Just perfect :ok_hand:t4:
Well small update, im guessing this pheno is be an 11 week plant and now she only gets water. Maybe one watering with some molassas. But home stretch for this lil cutie, plus the smell is starting to remind me of Golden Goat!! This stuff smells amazing!!

3 Likes

Great to hear @TokerJayG !!!

1 Like

This is a great strain. :+1:

1 Like

I am prepared, Trustworthy , Loyal, Helpful, Friendly, Courteous, Kind, Obedient, Cheerful, Thrifty, Brave, Clean, and Reverent To the end.
This will make some temple balls with your name on em.

2 Likes

Eagle landed here my friend!!! Thanks!!!

1 Like

Glad these made it in one piece. I hope you find something neat and unique.

1 Like

Looking forward to the hunt!!!

1 Like