Last Green Valley Seeds feedback

Salutations

Welcome, if your here, you’ve obviously jumped down the rabbit hole, and in saying that I’m afraid you’ll be left this way forever, but fear not, for life isn’t meant to be a cushion, but a bumpy ride, in which you leave bruised and battered, with that though comes a damn good story to tell!

So let’s have you guys tell your story here, don’t hold back, for to do so may make you implode.

0 voters

11 Likes

Number 1 is best, right @Enjoi802?

:face_with_hand_over_mouth: :wink:

Just kidding. But seriously, you hooked me up with seeds that I forget you even offered to me. So needless to say, I was pleasantly surprised when they arrived, and was impressed with your shipping methods. @Enjoi802 is 100% class.

4 Likes

I was blessed enough to get some LGVS and now I need my own story. :flushed:

I need to put them down the rabbit hole and hold on. Maybe this season, sooner than later. Let me find them now. Things get stalled out for me here, going from project to project on top of all of the seasonal stuff outside seemingly overnight.

I’m ready to hear stories from others as well!

2 Likes

Always number 1!!!

1 Like

No rush, all good things come in time, and when it’s time, they will know and you will know, and it will be known. Lol. Glad they are in good hands. :pray:

1 Like

This is a great time to finally ask about the seeds. This may work out well with another plan I had.

I’m guessing (since I haven’t looked, or a while ago if I did) these may be on the sativa side?

Old Time Moonshine f2, Nigerian Mix, and Yunan China. Any thoughts on these? I’m already planning on some sativa outside, with an inside finish maybe, and, I want to have some kush, too.

2 Likes

Well, surprisingly, two are indica dom. Very cool. The OTM is an old DJ Short strain preserved by Mosca Seeds. Yunnan China is a rare Indica strain. I may do them all.

Nigerian Mix you’ll have to remind me. Thanks brother. I’m stoked about the Chinese Indica with SE Asian influence as well. I have the hot dry climate it calls for. It should be finished by Oct.

I would like to hear the Nigerian mix story. peace

2 Likes

@GMan , Rick is a good dude and thanks to kush cake pops I was able to meet him, but my Old time is from DJ and not from mosca, though Rick has done a wonderful job preserving them. I just happen to have that guy Josh Blue of Bluestar seed co hooked a brother up! So you should find some good differences from what mosca has to offer, and what I have produced.

Brother bodhi released a Yunnan, these however are a worked line, highly regarded in the region for producing some high quality herb, do to the geographic situation of Yunnan I couldn’t tell you if they come from the highlands or the lowlands. But can at least say it is a completely different and very limited offering apart from bodhi’s.

The Nigerian mix is from 2018, a generational farmer, who had collected and traded pure lines from around the continent, had noticed that due to increasing access to internet had added to the problem for growers, as did the impurities in each line from the outside genetics
So in a last ditch effort to make sure the lines carry on, he made a ton of seeds, though for whatever reason did not separate them,. So the mix contains Durban, Swahili, kwazulu, Nigerian, and more. I have since lost contact with the farmer, and may not see anymore. Which is sad, as I sent those out, almost a kilos worth, and have yet to see one grow report, the same goes for the yunnan. Though @George did attempt them :pray:

7 Likes

That sounds great all around. I’ll get some in the dirt. I might have a friend or two that would grow some, too. I’ll keep you posted! Thanks bro. peace

1 Like

Anyone out there with a good story to tell?

1 Like

I’ve got a really nice purple moonshine came from you.
These purple moonshines are some healthy plants too. But I’ve got one fruity but gassy female that’s stacking really nicely right now. Clones have definitely been taken already. Thanks again.

2 Likes

Anyone else out there in grow land got a good vibe to share? Maybe we can give out a seed pack to those that have received from me beyond leave feedback. Take the names on Friday. Put it in a generator and give it to a random feedbacker?!?!?!?!

2 Likes

Sorry for the others in the pic. Front and center taking most of the pic though is a copy of the purple moonshine setting up to take a dozen clones

5 Likes

Looks awesome, hope she does well for you!

1 Like

Any new feedback for me? Hope everyone is doing well :pray:t2:

1 Like

I was lucky to be a wiki winner for Mountain Chem. Thanks for generously sharing this gem. I’ll tag you when I start them. :seedling:

1 Like

I’m getting your GDP x OTM as a freebie from Shoe with an order Monday. @Enjoi802

Very excited for those babies…

I’ll grow them as soon as I have space and let you know what I find !

4 Likes

I received a free pack of Purple Moonshine with my order from Shoe. I will post a grow report when I get some free space.

4 Likes

Got my Purple Moonshines as well from Shoe today, this cross sounds amazing! :pray::pray::pray:

4 Likes

Hey how did that purple Moonshine go for you.