Lavender Collective Grow Show

if it turns out someone drops out let me know and I can cover their slot for the $

3 Likes

@monkeyman Everybody has already paid there part long ago but I’m sure somebody here will have some to trade in the very near future.

4 Likes

@Grohio @Tappy @50State @Hempire420
@Jjm @SeymourGreen @Northern_Loki @Craigson15
I need your guys shipping info still no rush but wanted to remind you it’s that time :blush:

9 Likes

I’m new here on OG and I’m impressed by this collective grows and seed shares. great community! i hope I can take part in some of them in the future

peace

10 Likes

Belated W-E-L-C-O-M-E!!! You can, keep your eyes peeled, these type grows (co-ops) fill up FAST!!! You won’t regret it AND, you’ll meet some of the BEST people on the planet!!! Stay safe/be well.

8 Likes

You have to be at member level 2 before you can sign up for the co-op runs. You do that by being active on the site. Read as many posts as you have time for, use your likes, post comments, start a thread.

Here’s the skinny on the co-ops, how they work, and how you can participate.

About the Seed Runs Co-op ⚠ Read before you participate

Look forward to seeing your name on a list before long. :vulcan_salute:
:guitar:

7 Likes

Yeah, I still have to figure out this style of forum (mainly the handling) and hve to get in touch with the rules but I already like it!

thanks for the warm welcome

edit: I just saw it’s post # 420 - it’s my fate I guess haha

4 Likes

@Heritagefarms my package came today! You effin rock! Thank you so much man!! Putting some in water right now! :v:

8 Likes

@Heritagefarms, the Lavender Supply Train stopped at my spot also. A whole Boxcar of beans came tumbling out. The Conductor just waved, hit dat ole Steam Whistle and, headed on down the Line. Thanks, kind Sir. Your professionalism is duly noted and appreciated. Be safe/be well.

17 Likes

Heh, fecking @misterbee. I’m keeping my mouth shut for now. I think he contacted me before his last post here. I’ll just say I may be able to grow this strain myself in the future.

6 Likes

The bird landed here as well, thanks @Heritagefarms!

7 Likes

Just got back from camping in vermont to find a very nice package waiting for me. Outstanding work @Heritagefarms, can’t wait to run some.

7 Likes

Just a heads up for everybody who hasn’t got there’s yet, I’ve been super busy at work and unable to get to the post office, I sent a few out today and will get the rest out tommorow sorry for the delay, I took over a half acre farm that needs more help then anticipated lol

12 Likes

That sounds like me and the place I bought. 3/4 of an acre 125 year old house that had been updated with some things. It’s kicking my butt and I haven’t done any improvements yet. I’m still dismantling the place so I can start, heh. Outside has been a lot of work. Best vibes!

7 Likes

have these beans been sent out?

4 Likes

I sent some out the other day and the rest are going out tommorow , sorry for the delay work has been crazy. Running In circles with Fall plantings, redoing half acre of irrigation, hand watering untill it’s hooked up, I was asked to help with a farm and found it to be a fenced 1/2 acre of dead weeds in 105° heat with a deer camped out eating the few things they managed to grow.

11 Likes

Bro I’ve been watching this thread secretly without logging in hoping you get the result you were all looking for. Congratulations on the seed harvest. You did an amazing run. Keep up the good work and keep the world green my friend. :v:

17 Likes

Man heritage I still ain’t sent ya shipping. Duh thanks for being patient!!

3 Likes

Wow, this is awesome. I was gifted some of these seeds a couple weeks ago, I wasn’t aware that they were this fresh! Awesome to see the parents of these beans, I can’t wait to start them.

6 Likes

Received my package yesterday. Thanks @Heritagefarms

6 Likes