Lavender Collective Grow Show

I could do thirty this Friday.

3 Likes

You can put me down for 30!

3 Likes

Iā€™d throw down for this. also would love to try the purple rain once you recreated it. Damn if only I had a good prince pun right now.

5 Likes

Just shout up if and when you all decide to buy them and Iā€™ll send you my postal details via a PM.
It should take around a week to get to me then a further week to get from me to the USA BUT sannies do actually ship worldwide

Soma seeds is Europe only

3 Likes

7 Likes

Iā€™ll also chip in 30 @Heritagefarms. And if it helps on your hunt for skunk @Classicskunk1986 I could get you some ufs 18 from a recent OG fundraiser?

6 Likes

The Acapulco and Colombian strains are still aroundā€¦ as for the pre war Afghaniā€¦ how about Petrolia Head Stashā€¦ itā€™s a good pre war Afghani.
Just a suggestion.

Although I would love to get my hands on a good representation of some old school Skunk#1, Somaā€™s Lavender strain is one of the best strains I have ever had the privilege to smoke! His Amnesia is solid, but his Lavender is far superior imo.

I will pitch in 30 bucks for some Lavender beansā€¦ sounds like a worthwhile endeavor to me!

8 Likes

If another person is still needed to pitch in, lmk.

4 Likes

Im down for 30$ pm address and ill send it out to whoever is doing the ordering @Esrgood4u @Heritagefarms

5 Likes

The ordering will have to be done the buyers end but sent to my UK address then Iā€™ll forward them straight on via the quickest post possible to @Heritagefarms or whoever you all choose to breed them from me with a tracking number. Itā€™s cool to see yous all clubbing together like this and Iā€™m happy to help you all make it a reality :v:

10 Likes

Awesome bro I would be forever grateful.
If you do send some to me I would OP the f2ā€™s and split them with you. I would put everything I have on the back burner to do that.
CS

2 Likes

Sweet man get me your addy on a pm Iā€™ll send ya a batch. How many you want? They were made by another member here @50State.

3 Likes

Would 20 be to much to get a good pheno mix. If not whatever your willing to donate for the cause brother-man. Thank you

2 Likes

Sorry Iā€™ve been absent broke my phone been working on activating new one all day.
Itā€™s awesome to see everybody willing to come together on this,
We can order from Soma directly if being sent to @Esrgood4u let me check the availability and price real quick.
Also need to figure out how to organize the money. I donā€™t have a way to order so need to send all funds to somebody here to order them .
Iā€™m sure we can pull together and make this happen

6 Likes

Wanna start a new thread? We kinda jacked this one- sorry @classicskunk1986

3 Likes

If somebody could split all of this lavendar discussion to itā€™s own spot that would be great. @toastyjakes

4 Likes

https://www.somaseeds.nl/seeds/lavender

1 Like

Thank you @toastyjakesā€¦ I didnā€™t realize there was a separate thread for the Lavenderā€¦ your help is appreciated!

1 Like

There wasnā€™t, was just asked to divert the lavender bit from the original thread so I did

Now everything lavender can be kept in here and the other thread can continue as well

2 Likes

So there $143 from Soma plus shipping
Five people donating thirty to the cause would be $150 and I can cover any difference if shipping is more then that. I can put my thirty down by end of the month. So that leaves four more spots on the lavender train.
@Classicskunk1986
@Grohio
@SeymourGreen
@Hempire420
Weā€™re the first to offer so sounds like we have it covers as soon as we come up with and agree on who is ordering

10 Likes