Lavender Collective Grow Show

Awesome. I plan on popping some of them real soon. Currently 5 weeks into flower on some Bodhi Space Monkey plants. I know the wookie 15 dad is a lavender cross. And most reports on it describe it as lavender smelling. But, I have no idea what the hell lavender smells like? Have you ever grown the space monkey?

3 Likes

Oh sorry, that was more adding to The response to purple drank about getting ahold of purple kush, I guess it should of been @Purple_Drank604, or just posted in his purple indica thread which I now realize is the same guy :man_facepalming:
Oh another note, I got some lavender seeds that were gifted to me, going to be popping a few of those in the next cycle or two.

4 Likes

No worries just trying to keep things going in the right direction

7 Likes

Speaking of things going in the right direction @50State did yours land ?

3 Likes

I picked it up today. Was thinking about them on the weekend and today they showed up.

Thanks again

7 Likes

30 Likes

Thatā€™s looks lavendary lolā€¦ you still planning on that purple rain?

I most certainly am , I was just talking with some friends about when Iā€™m going to grow the grape crush out to do that cross.

8 Likes

Nice! I remember when you first mentioned growing it outā€¦ glad to see youā€™re finally getting that strainā€¦ I remember you saying it reminded you of your father. With how good the lavender looks I bet purple rain is gonna look phenomenal. Canā€™t wait to see when itā€™s done

5 Likes

gā€™day @Heritagefarms, good to see your project starting to come together.
Lavender is a cool looking plant.
I dont think IIve ever smoked any Lavender.
I had a few bad experiences with Dutch seed companies. Back in the day. Low germ rates, the obligatory white seed in every pack etc.
I havent bought a Dutch pack in years. Id actually like some skunk/haze from SamSkunkman, but Im not a big fan of the guy.
Good luck with your project @Heritagefarms

3 Likes

I have started some lavender! I smoked a few bags in probably like 2006 some time. It was wonderful! I remember I had some hash and my buddy told me to not top the bowl off with hash cuz it tastes good alone. I hope I find a good pheno!

4 Likes

If your choosing between females the faster growing ones with more space between the nodes are the ones Iā€™d look for.
They smell very floral but taste like strong hash

13 Likes

Good to know, Iā€™ll try to remember that When I grow my stash of these out. Though it prob wonā€™t be for a few months, I already have a list of stuff to run for my next batch.

3 Likes

It sure has the photo appeal. It looks special. I think Iā€™ll get to grow it soon. as well. A couple of OGers offered up a few to grow. Iā€™ve sure heard a lot about it.

Whatā€™s the story with Madd Farmer maybe having it? I was listening to a Potcast and seemed like he was supposed to have some legit cut or some shitā€¦ I just remember all of the talk.

Thanks for the hard work you put in to make your dream happen. Soon youā€™ll be able to see many variations of your babies! That would have to be cool. peace

4 Likes

Never even heard of the guy but I donā€™t listen to the potcasts much or follow the scene to closely alot of drama and ego based competition that dosent serve the plant very well at all.

3 Likes

Yeah, theyā€™re younger and from LA. I canā€™t think of his seed co. name. I will.

1 Like

How are those lavender coming along ?

2 Likes

Plants look good love.Iā€™ll be throwing some down late spring probably. Iā€™ll be watching on the sidelines. :evergreen_tree::evergreen_tree:

1 Like

Germinating some more of these for a cross to the blueberry family.

15 Likes

Whos blueberry are you working with?