Lavender Collective Grow Show

DJs grape Krush and vanilluna , I have one grape krush and 11 vanilluna up and growing for further investigation. The grape krush is from a original pack and the vanilluna are a reproduction from a member here.

4 Likes

I have 4 of djs blueberry f5s i believe. I got them as freebies when i bought a pack of second gen genetics key lime chem. I would donate them to the cause.

1 Like

I had a blue berry clone that smelled just like blue berry muffins I wish I had kept , realy hoping to find something like that again. I also have some of the breeders mix #1 to look threw if I don’t find what I’m looking for here.
I need a purple blueberry smelling plant to cross to the lavender to recreate a strain called purple rain that was lost many years ago

3 Likes

I have been thinking about grabbing a pack of blueberry from peakseedsbc.

Do you know what lines they used to create it ?
The breeders mix #2 from jbc looks interesting but I’m not coughing up that kinda money for beans these days.

1 Like

The only solid info i have is that its an ibl of an indica leaning blueberry muffin terp selection from very early blueberry origins. Maybe @Greenhighlander has more knowledge on it then i do. Ive been told by several members of several forums now that it is a solid representation.

2 Likes

I know dj has a f5 I’ve seen on a few sites just wondering if it’s possible the same beans or somebodies else’s work with his work.

3 Likes

No not the same beans as the f5. Peaks BB is Mike J’s work with DJ’s original BB . I grew the original BB back in 99/00 . I have not grown Peaks BB but have grown a few of his BB crosses and have seen enough in those to believe he does indeed have the real deal BB . I have a few packs of a few different versions of just BB from him I hope to get to at some point.

Here are so old shitty pics of a Kush Berry I ran for a few years. That smell and tasted just like BB .

15 Likes

Here are three I have going from the beans that were made,
open pollination - lots of variation-happy hunting

17 Likes

@Heritagefarms
Soma’s description of this strain paints a picture of it being mostly indica, just wondering if you found a lot of narrow leaf variations? The one pheno im growing has long spears w narrow leaves. Curious if you found the same along w phenos with more sativa like effects?

4 Likes

Mr. Heritage having grown out these and the nor cal clone only how do you feel they compare?
I’m of the opinion that Soma didn’t breed the clone only and have ran Duke D’s Lav X afghani that were reminiscent of the clone but didn’t have the same glory.
I had the nor cal clone only in 03’ and still miss her.
Much love

3 Likes

Hey there just now getting back around to the web, I’ve found mostly stretchy sativa dom pheno like you describe and they all have the same smell and taste plus lots of purple color. Thin fingers with spear colas on stretched out Xmas tree shaped plants. Here is one from the seeds I made that just came down

19 Likes

Yeah stretchy sativa Dom and fat ass spears are definitely consistent w what I’ve seen. Didn’t get much purple but I only grew 1.

3 Likes

My buddy grew out four of them and had one realy purple one and two with a little purple and one with none. In regards to a indica vs sativa they definitely have more of what people consider a sativa structure but they finish in under ten weeks , closer to 9 and that’s a flower time more associated with indica plants. There definitely interesting genetics with a very unique smell and taste.

13 Likes

The lavender collective is still getting attention I see :+1:
How many seeds in total did you and @50State yield from the first run??? Looks like the run was a massive success. :v:

6 Likes

Lavender f 2 soma or lavender jones? Got some of each thanks for the heads up .

1 Like

Thanks I’ll put a star on that get it in the queue.

3 Likes

This looks like a killer soma cross w lavender in it.

7 Likes

Anyone want to trade some of these Lavenders for some Bodhi Silver Mountain F2 I made for the preservation run lemme know

7 Likes

I only have a few that were gifted to me but there has to be plenty out there.

I may run some along side some Space Monkey I’m gonna do for @misterbee soon. I’ve been thinking about them for a while.

I’m like you @Heritagefarms. I expected to see some threads of her by now.

5 Likes