Lavender Collective Grow Show

Most definitely still looks like good quality smoke

3 Likes

I am sad and happy to have just discovered this thread! I have such an appreciation for this plant. I have one that is crossed with lavender and next tine I grow it I am gonna chop it on day 67 ish, last tine that day smelled of lavender flowers and. Lie berry muffins with stank. If anyone makes an extra or would be down to send a cut I would love to acquire this for it’s medicinal affects. If not all good.

3 Likes

39 Likes

Incredibly beautiful! But you better edit the post because you left off the smoke and smells! :nose:

8 Likes

Now that’s impressive looks better then the original clone that was passed around California back in the early 2000 era. The bright purple color is spot on for the clone people grew back then but that one seems to have better structure and yield :grin:

9 Likes

Yessir… Our cut makes huge colas . The only truly potent Purp I’ve encountered

7 Likes

She’s a true herbal Valium, rich in Linalool… Her terps are Opium and spice/Lavender … Vey potent and very special medicine

15 Likes

Now your really teasing us ! Great looking buds .

4 Likes

Shame there is no male from that era lavender … Somas current gear misses the mark … I just dropped F1’s at Labyrinth seed bank … I used an F2 Bog Sour Strawberry Kush resin male for a pollen donor … I keep a clone of him around … I call him Goldfinger for a reason :blush::v:t3:

7 Likes

The lavender of his I reproduced throws a lot of girls that look like yours and some that are less purple. The smells and taste you describe are spot on and all the girls I’ve grown and seen grown have those terpene traits. You would probably be surprised at how stable the lavender genetics I have are :grin: I have plenty tucked away in pure form to keep the strain preserved and a couple crosses I need to explore.
My favorite thing about the strain is the fact that it’s a purple that’s got potency and dosent have the typical terpene profile of most of the purple scenes that flooded the market in the early 2000 era.
Although there are some new purple lines out now that realy pack a punch and have there own unique terpene profiles. I’m currently working on getting the gushmints she is quite the performer.

13 Likes

Speaking of herbal Valium , this isent the lavender but a strain I made and am working on stabilizing into seed form.

11 Likes

19 Likes

@Purple_Drank604
This is banana Larry lavender 2 weeks after the flip exactly, she will be my next seed project but it’s the same clone I used for the BLL x MAC

14 Likes

Wow shes a monster filled the space in nicely. Nice work

6 Likes

wow! That looks amazing, I am always hopeful that somewhere along the way on my journey, I will get the opportunity to pop some lavender beans.

4 Likes

He did return eventually! :slight_smile: Any danger of them still existing?

3 Likes

Hey there you disappeared on us for a min , I’m pretty sure I still have some lavenders around. Did you just now get back or did I somehow miss your return ?

4 Likes

No, you didn’t miss anything, I’ve only just returned.

My life kind of turned into a shit shower coming from all directions… My grow was discovered, lost my house (everything really) so I went into a big depression and hermited for long while.

6 Likes

I thought this run was forgotten about. Well done keeping it going. :+1:

3 Likes

Hopefully just by the landlord and not the authority , good to see you coming out of it and getting back to your old ways.

3 Likes