Lavender Collective Grow Show

This topic was automatically opened after 31 hours.

Those look real nice

4 Likes

Thanx, i havent flowered anything this big so it will be fun ill post a pic of each flower week stay tuned

3 Likes

11 Likes

Oh btw I hope you have a good amount of space those are going to get big :grin:

6 Likes

I thought I read, or heard on a pot cast, that the Lavender strain was named that because of the color of the plant as it finished, not the smell. I can’t remember who now, but it seems like it was a breeder, but can’t recall. @misterbee sent me some and I’d sure like to get to them. Maybe outside in spring.

1 Like

The lavender is a very very vigorous grower such a strong structure and a beast very happy how its doing

3 Likes

I see it now there in a 5 by 5 but i have other mother plants in there just couldn’t chop them had to flower them but I imagine the 2 lavenders would of filled the space cant believe there structure one of the nicest structures ive ever grown.

3 Likes

Little confused but are you saying you had to off the lavenders :cry:

1 Like

O god no just saying tent is crowded because instead of throwing my other old mother plants i decided to cram pack the tent and flower them :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Awesome , you will defiantly be making use of every bit of that 5x5. The structure on the lavender is one of my favorite it forms realy nice spear colas that are not to dense but also not to leafy or fluffy.

6 Likes

Exactly how I’d describe it. Crazy tho I found a really long flowering pheno

4 Likes

Day 13 of flower

8 Likes

So i decided to do a heavy prune looks like I beat them with a stick ,lol

6 Likes

This is day 22 of flower

16 Likes

@Purple_Drank604 how’s those lavender coming out ?

4 Likes

It stop letting me post for some reason and ran into call mag problems so ill have to run it again my ph pen whent for shit. But other than that they seem to be good

2 Likes

Well hopefully you still get some decent smoke out of them, winter grows are a bitch sometimes especially with ph issues. Cal mag gets harder for them to absorb in cooler temps also, I used to keep a equirium heater in my reservoir in the winter on top of a small brick

5 Likes

Ill up load pictures tomorrow starting week 8 I believe

2 Likes

Pheno 2

Pheno 1

Like i said ph issues doesn’t look the prettiest but its going to smoke nice . Ill give her another runn

13 Likes