Lavender. Let’s talk about it

Have you been able to, or know anyone else, who can recommend any special phenos, yet? I need to get on those and the SM, to make beans. :wink:

1 Like

Has anyone had any experience purchasing from somas site and shipping to the US? It’s sounding more and more like it would be a worthwhile investment

2 Likes

He DOESN’T send to the U.S. Most members use a European-Member go-between. SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Yea I just found the thread and am reading down through, probably should’ve done that before I asked haha

2 Likes

To my knowledge, pretty uniform strain, but @Heritagefarms would know best. Always a fan of his work, a Maestro!!! SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes: NOTE: That Space Monkey would be a good Fall/Winter Project!! Best of luck.

6 Likes

You may have more luck with @Heritagefarms for good seeds. It seems like he had a little bit of a time getting things from Soma and never was able to establish any communication, if I remember right.

There’s a thread about the grow. Lavender Collective Grow Show

3 Likes

Slowly reading through everything over there. Super cool stuff, I would’ve definitely jumped in on it if I had seen it when it was going down

1 Like

Legs they still sell that but only in fem seed no regs. Been wanting that strain for sometime for my collection. If I recall they will ship to Canada but would have to check on that been so long since I’ve been in there site.

1 Like

It’s sounding that way reading through the other thread, just no USA shipping.

1 Like

Well dunno where your at but have a friend in Canda get them and send to you. I want regs personally :ok_hand:

1 Like

Yea, I gotta make some Canadian friends. Shouldn’t be too hard, they all seem super nice. Haha. Actually looks like attitude has some in stock but it’s 107 euros for a 10 pack of fems, so not the most enticing proposition…

4 Likes

Totally cool, great read just to watch it all go down

2 Likes

Well you run across someone wants to sell some lavender regs hit me up lol
Have a great night my friend enjoyed the chat
:v:t2::sunglasses::v:t2:

1 Like

You too bud!

1 Like

I’ve got 2x purple lavender seeds that I’ve been wanting to play with

1 Like

I’m down!

Hey bud :wave:t3:
Seriously I’ve always wanted this one… let’s figure something out! I also saw it on Attitude but the price is up there. Will check out the Soma site.

1 Like

NOT selling Soma’s Lavender (Reg), BUT will be putting SEVERAL Flips/6ct in the September “Donation/Giveaway”. Fair Warning!! SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes:

12 Likes

So I had picked up an oz, they called it “Lavender”. It smelled like lavender, had some purp in it, and I found a single seed in it. Decided to pop it, not having ANY idea what it was or who even SOMA was. I had decided to use the seed for a solocup challenge. I took a clone from her in about week 3 of flower after she showed her resin production and terps. Im very glad I did, and I had planned to work this clone and make fem seeds. But i was rushed in the move, and tried to send some clones to keep this one alive but it didnt happen. :cry:

Not sure if this Somas work or not but it was AMAZING to grow, still have a few grams in a jar for a long cure.

Seed run this strain, everybody needs this Lavender in their stash!

27 Likes

However, I did have a white widow that hermed on the first grow with Lavender, and i got a small amount of White Widow x Lavender seeds… white Lavender is what g13 called it when they made it.

Ive got 2 of those going right now to test stabity.

8 Likes

@misterbee thats so rad! Definitely going to keep a sharp eye out for that drop. Thanks for the inside hint

2 Likes