Leaf Pressing Pics

What’s up everybody? I’m really into Leaf pressing always have been so I’m getting a nice book I’m going to press leaves off each plant give a little bit of description of slight feed maybe some little notes. Then couple pics of the plant finishing up I think it’s a good idea almost like back in the day the show the male-female sketches and then some information I like stuff like that get you a big book thick white nice paper and just take a pencil sketching it real nice you don’t even have to press leaves just tracing me though but I just like to Preston but I cure them when I press them I have some that I’m going to make into cannabis rolling leaves they’re really soft just got to slowly pressing not too hard and want to squeeze all the moisture out. This one came out good just wanted to see if anybody ever did this before. Thanks for checking it out if nothing else just something I like to do.

I’m going to start saving strange mutations in leaves and things like that just to see you know the weirdest I like to get some duckfoot leaves and some Canadian maple leaves is that actually a strain Canadian maple? I’m off topic but just checking the leaves of cool anyway

21 Likes

I actually press a leaf from every plant I grow lol

Amazing thread… I’ll get some pics

10 Likes

Interesting… I used to do this when I was younger
I liked flattening the leaves and putting them in small picture frames.

5 Likes

11 Likes

I never thought about that that’s awesome you could spray the leaves gold and then put them on a black background in a frame that be badass you can spray some of them maybe coat them in like an epoxy and make fucking Christmas ornaments out of them that’s right I just took it there. That’s just trademarked don’t even try LOL just kidding that’s why I love this shitt feedback is different from my POV

6 Likes

There it go. I whip mine out. It’s ok…He whips his out it hits the floor. W TF? Nice bro. I’m gonna grab on one’s from the best and craziest patterns. Thnx bro.

4 Likes

Not all the plants I’ve grown… Most are just nice looking whole leaves I find when I trim and press it…

Don’t know why… Just thought it would be cool

3 Likes

:sweat_smile::sweat_smile: …You could do a leaf rubbing as well that would be easier than sketching it.

2 Likes

You weren’t kidding though I bet you try it this year :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I’m not rubbing that main sausage lol. W TF? I knew if I didn’t edit you was gonna jab me haha I set it up you teed off…Youll pay! Lol

2 Likes

Actually just took this pic earlier today as part of a cannagar documentary.

6 Likes

Beautiful dude. So astethicly perfect. For real let’s see if we can get as crazy as you can with your leaves make art. Press a few different sizes. Overlay leaves. Use tiny 3 blades, 5 and 9s. Make stencils, spray around leaves at different points and depths and colors alternating. Then lift the leaves away. Then make an inside line with a black gel pen 3 lines thick. I need spray paint and a canvas then I’ll demonstrate! Canna preservation and art thead?

2 Likes

13 Likes

Dude can you make a little small right up on that for me it’s exactly what I wanted to do actually pluck the families and then press and fan leaves but the ones I saw in the shop where rat like that and you have to stuff and kind of like a cone. That’s So Dope that’s art for real thanks for sharing that please keep it going
Edit…i see. What did you use to get the lease stuck to the weed like resin or just actual track rooms from the weed itself I mean the resin from the weed itself holding the leaves and then how much cure time and definitely like you said until you’re ready to blow it?

3 Likes

It is now wrapped and curing. To be opened for Canada Day sounds about right. Maybe it was a plan. It was press curing for a week before today.

5 Likes

Cool my girlfriend she’s buying me this really big leather-bound journal. It’s a 4 section when you open it up so I was thinking about the best way to preserve a leaf maybe I could laminate it then she said take like scrapbooking stuff posted in there instead like you said of sketching it. I don’t have time to sketch a million fucking leaves that’s crazy LOL but it’d be cool just in a really special plants you know just right down some basic information light what I was feeding them and stuff like that it’s just cool for me you know what I mean to be able to hand that later on to a family member. Thanks for your input though bro it keeps my brain spinning I have to feed this massive head LOL and not that one damn it

4 Likes

What’s up with rubbing the main sausage?
I usually rub mine 3 times a day.
It’s good physiotherapy for my hand :sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

1 Like

I was just joking let me clarify a real quick I thought you were poking fun at me saying yeah something about rubbing that man stuff it’s funny I’m not like tripping about it that’s why I was like tripping me out with it but no I was just talkin about Leaf runbing. And my speech to text when I get high is terrible dude I have to add it every post over and over so if you can try to like pieces together sometimes before I catch it and then I go back and look at the Fred and I’m like I told some dude he had a hard body and I was trying to see something else so he was like what the fuc
…2 time day habit

2 Likes

Ahahaha :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

It’s all good man, I hadn’t even picked up on what you’d said. I’m using my phone to text as well
It’s a bit of a chore having to keep going back and editing my texts.
I would use text to speak if the little person that lives in my phone could understand my dialect or accent or what ever it’s called. :wink:

What was the dude’s response when you said that?

Did he say “Yeah bro that’s cos I lift” :sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

4 Likes

Oh no it was toasty he straight I think it was just really understoodd and I don’t think he really even caught on for real or is it just ain’t no big deal I wasn’t meaning to be disrespectful this fucking phone just tells people what it wants to tell him if it sounds similar 02 Hardbody dude you had to call him right back and be like dude that was my bad I’m not a faggy I mean politically correct whatever you want to call them. He understood I was like I try to just do text to speech unfortunately I think we need to upgrade to go to 2.0 I’m going to start paying like 30 a month to get the everybody should really you know what I mean or at least do some some donations

2 Likes