Leaf’s Green crack + Blue god

That would be cool, but I’m pretty sure if it has the hermie trait you have to breed it out of it using males that dont have that trait.

1 Like

Oh okay, thanks for the info. Knew it couldn’t be that easy haha

More pics from today DAY 26 FLOWER :

Loving the red in the underside of leaves/ stem.
Smells real spicy

8 Likes

Very nice… what are you feeding it?

2 Likes

So far just botanicare bloom. Would like to add some Epsom salts and cal-mag as a foilar feed to add some calcium, as bottom leaves are showing symptoms of calcium deficiency.

2 Likes

More photos today of the blue god

DAY 32 FLOWER

11 Likes

DAY 36 FLOWER

smelling really nice. Seems to be slowing down and drinking a little less… is this normal for the period? Buds are definitely getting fatter. Blue god is supposed to run between 55 and 60 days.

Tied this thing thing up a bit lol. Remember it is a hermie… damn thing! Not a big yielder… maybe lucky if I get a half oz. but hoping it’s still got that great quality of bud I used to always grow ! Hah

Tied up. For some extra bracing…

Edit : my dog likes the smell too! Hahaha

Happy growing everyone!

15 Likes

That turned out pretty nice man, considering…Kudo’s to you. It looks like it will taste pretty good as well.

K.

3 Likes

Haven’t looked at your thread for a little while man they’re looking nice now @Leaf won’t be long til they fatten up for ya :+1:

2 Likes

Looking good Leaf, you will cherish that 1/2 oz till the last puff :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Heh, so true man so true ! Lol :slight_smile: so I noticed some sticky sugars building up just like the pinkman goo @V4vendetta

13 Likes

Get the pancakes ready bro. Cannabis syrup!

4 Likes

Ha! Too funny Mang… I loves me some syrup…

Seriously though…Do you make infused Syrup?

@Leaf … Did I see somewhere that you liked Grease Monkey? I just happen to have three young mothers of her growing up right now…

K.

3 Likes

My buddy in high school made maple syrup with his grand father growing up. Uncut maple syrup is awesome. So you would need alot of high brix plants at once to make any in the traditional way. I def want to infuse extracts with some maple syrup.

4 Likes

Yes kobra that is correct! I found a premature seed in my bag of flowers but it never ended up sprouting so I am sad. Definitely an awesome strain… would love to grow the grease monkey. Man I would do anything for a clone of that :slight_smile: heh. Damn kobra you got all the best strains don’t you? Hah

3 Likes

Alright…A Grease Monkey Cut it is…You may have to still wait a bit…My mother room is out of control right now…And I have to wait for a couple of strains to get larger, before I can take the cuts…I would prefer to send you out a couple of different strains at the same time, if possible.

K.

4 Likes

I would love to have some infused syrup for ma French Toast haha…

If you ever do decide to whip up a batch of infused syrup…Please let me know how you do it, and how it tasted, and worked for you.

I just happened to find this : https://www.leafly.com/news/canada/recipe-cannabis-infused-maple-syrup

I also found this while looking…Haha, I will probably be downing a lot more than that, when I am their age…

K.

4 Likes

Alright man sounds amazing ! I don’t mind waiting :slight_smile: worth the wait heh. The one I get from Nelson bc is a grease monkey pheno #2 and it is amazing. I see you are from Campbell river ? I’m in Saskatchewan … boring flat place. But my girlfriend and I are heading to bc in August to do some camping with the dogs. I lived in Kelowna when I was young. Wish I never came back to sask lol :stuck_out_tongue: oh well !

2 Likes

Yes, I am from Campbell River…But live elsewhere now.

I have never been to Sask… But have friends from the area…Camping season here is awesome…Unfortunately, I have too much work on my plate for such things…Although, an over niter up the road from my house will be possible…

There’s always a way to live where you want to…It just comes down to how bad you want it…Haha.

K.

2 Likes

Cool man, yeah that’s true! One day I’ll be back in bc growing in the mountains heh. Well happy Canada day brother and hope you can take some time off to enjoy it ! :slight_smile:

4 Likes