LED grow with bag seed genetics and a little Nirvana 👽👽

Hey folks,
I had all the pics. So I might as well share it with y’all.
I’m running a 4 x 4 x 7’ tent with 3 x 1000w full spectrum dual channel LEDs. Soil is a custom mix of coco husk chunk, coco fiber, and commercial soil. Nutrients are OrgaGrow Holland, at least for this grow (it appears OrgaGrow has shut down their site???:face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth:) looks like I’m switching.
Genetics are bag seed AlienOG and Somango (Nirvana). The Somango (foreground) is about 2 weeks behind the Alien sisters. The bag see grew seriously week and strange, lopsided and topping made it worse. Took 2 cuts 1 off each side.
The mother may have been flop but her daughters???
I’ll let you guys decide.

Week 0

Gotta throw props to @RZombie for the bean.

Enjoy Folks. In

15 Likes

WEEK 1

14 Likes

Looking good! Nirvana has some gems

2 Likes

WEEK 2

12 Likes

WEEK 3

12 Likes

Yup right at the beggining of the fun part. Beautiful healthy plants you got there.
Im liking the one in back left for some reason.

3 Likes

WEEK 4

12 Likes

This is currently where I’m at. The Alien sisters are seemingly well and stacking well compared to mother. The Somango is finally starting to fill out. Still think it’s a couple weeks behind the :alien:sisters.

Peace :peace_symbol: :v:t2:

3 Likes

Left side is the cut from stunted side of mother.
Here’s what momma looked like

9 Likes

I love their genetics and so far I’ve had 100% pop on the beans. The bud has been as advertised which is great.
Thanks.

3 Likes

I’ve never been disappointed in their genetics. Here’s a California orange bud mid flower

14 Likes

That orange looks amazing and healthy for sure. Be easy

3 Likes

The citrus smell coming off it is quite incredible

3 Likes

So does nirvana rotate their inventory? I’ve got 8 strains but always looking for more.

1 Like

Not sure how the stock gets shuffled. But I’ve never had a problem, germination or otherwise.

1 Like

Hey Folks
I figured since it’ll be a few more days before the next photo update I would let ya peek into the future.

Here’s the next run. :wink:

6 Likes

Looking good! I have some of the same pots.

I’m pretty bad about resourcing starter cups, milk jugs, even water bottles…etc. I live too far in the boonies to run to town all the time. Make do where ya can right??

:v:t2::sunglasses:

1 Like

Hi folks! Let’s see if I can help out that last pic!?

Here’s the girls on deck for next tent run.

Back left… AK48
Back right… Super Skunk
Front… Tangie All 3 are Nirvana seeds. Just finalized a bean order with The Vault seeds. 9 more strains on their way.

5 Likes

They’re looking really good