Led light for micro grow indoor

Little update:cfl lamp got broken while shipping…I got a partial refund plus another led lamp sane model.So,together It s 48 pure wattage Power(240 nominale wattage).I think they are enough with 8 ha of sunlight directly into the plant.I removed the two White Leds.Plant looks less clawing.
Sprayed once with water and now I amo going ti sleep lights off.12 h light -12 darkness schedule starter today.

1 Like

Many thanks.Actually the plant It s too small if we think she set her free like 6 days ago from the seed shells hat and show cotyledons,I think it Is not a success but I have now more knowdoledge to grow the two more seeds remaining.Let me know what you think about new update schedule <3
Peace
Gotta put leds away,did mistake again too close this night

2 Likes

Just One question because I am curious:today I had to do something and brought my plant inside at 7 pm about,I put It outside at 9 am and it’s many direct sun light h,but had to put It in the box without any light on 'cause I had a problem and had to go very Quick.So here’s the question:I have Always done about 15 h light totally and the remaining were dark hours,Will today’s mistake (10 h light and remaining dark hours) affect my cycle or my plant?(autoflowering obviously)

1 Like

I was gonna say… “Hope you have an autoflower.” …And you did, good! :slight_smile: -Because they are easier and they don’t get unbalanced/“freaky” (hermaphroditism…) if not everything with light is always perfect. :+1: Autoflowers are MUCH more forgiving plants to new growers, and to everyone of course, if a mistake should happen because of something unpredictable.

That said, there are quite many photoperiod strains that give a better, “cleaner” effect than any autoflower can give. Like 100% pure sativa strains. They don’t exist as autoflower, and probably never will. (although Zamaldelica Auto seems very promising!) Maybe it’s the same with pure indica strains, but difference there is not that great because the wild siberian ruderalis (=autoflower gene… origin of original “Lowryder” strain & Finola oil-hemp strain etc… interesting stuff…!!) is more like an indica anyway?

So, my answer would be: It’s ok and do not worry about the light rhytm irregularity of 1 day. Not even a few days is anything to worry about. But try that they don’t happen many in a row…

1 Like

Thanks you so much,It s growing bigger.She started vegging about 3rd April,so It s 8 days about.

Anyway…
I am on a very budget and,was thinking if buying this Amazon light woukd help me with the 24watt led I already own(very strong light) to pair with or buy a grow tent for cheap and Riso that this lamp Will not fit into a bought grow tent(6060120)
I mean,I can Stick this lamp with DIY methods in my cardboard box,but idk if a real grow tent cannot mount that,or even my two fans wont fit into…
So,would It Be Better ti buy this

and attach It to my cardboard roof with the other lamp…Any advice?

Naah, I would still recommend a WHITE light. So you can see the plant and any “errors” in natural colours! Have a look at what I grew with VERY cheap white LED lights in small speaker boxes… First one was with a 16w “bulb” white (4000Kelvin) LED, and the other with 30w white (4500Kelvin) COB-LED “worklight” :

2 Likes

I have red already of the Jungle woofer with the Finola Miss foxtail,and that Is why I bought Finola seeds (not fem so I got Onlus males and have up)
I wonder why I can’t grow my plant with Just the 6500k led bulbs(18 watt) and the lamp.Maybe it’s because my box Is bigger?
Cause we have totally 24+18 watt leds and cannot understand why I am failing and why I don’t see my plant growing from that leds…???
I think I miss something

1 Like

Well, 4000 or 4500K is MUCH better than 6500K if you only use 1 light. If you can have many lights mixing, that can be best…

I have experience with a failured grow of my own with only a 6000-6500K LED light. So maybe they are really bad on their own, it could well be. Even if 6500K Fluorescent is ok. It’s not same technology after all… :thinking:

But remember to only buy new kind of LEDs like “COB” or “Quantum Boards” and similar technology. Basically, the light source in these look like small square flat LED diodes, and not round like a tiny bulb/ball (that’s the old 1w, 3, and 5w ones…). Even the more recent LED-bulbs from the grocery store have very small COBs in them. (= small square of yellow tiny flat squares…)

1 Like

That’s my 6500k,look

1 Like

Its also an auto so it maybe trying to establish a root system they seem to start slower to me than take off quick once they have an established root system

2 Likes

And that PURPLE light you have might be quite bad as well, sorry about that. Sometimes they are. Only Purple LED lights by really good growlight manufacturers are trustworthy and highly functional. With white LED lights it is much easier; they all work if they are new technology. Whatever the wattage. And yes, spectrum should be anything between 3000-4500K. On another American grow forum some guys had done more testing with COB Worklights, and conclusion/result was that 4500K is the best. 4000K is also OK. When you only have one light. If you have 2, then maybe one 4000/4500K and one 2700K… if you can find. But yes, I’ve grown many different kind of vegetables with 4500K and they all like it very much, you get really strong plants, no stretching. For very cheap money. And if they are “worklights” they are extremely robust even if they are cheap; they are made for dusty & rainy outdoor working environments after all. They are shock- and waterproof. :+1:

1 Like

I am going to buy three or 4 more White leds like that One I have,3 4000k and 1 2700k about 18 watt each

1 Like

That 6500K light should be ok… you can use it together with 1 or 2 3000K or 4000K or 4500K lights!

It has after all the exakt same kind of tiny flat square LED-tech as COB-LED lights has, or Quantum Board LEDs. Of course some companies are better quality manufacturing and materials than others, but they all work at least ok if only spectrum balance is good! :+1:

1 Like

Thanks you so much,you saved my wallet again,
3 bulbs Is going to cost 10 euros and One socket Splitter 3 euros…
i link you Just One more thing:the lamp I already have

Here the specs,hope you send a feedback

1 Like

I checked the specs of that “purple” plant desk lamp, and it seems OK, maybe even good… if it is true what they say, that it also contains some white light? They say also UV… but as LED I don’t know if it really is, because most people say it is VERY expensive to do proper UV-B as LED… so the UV in that plant desk lamp is probably not good enough to be very much useful to the plant. Still probably not bad either. Maybe it will do a little bit good? :thinking: :+1:

Another thing… so is it a Finola you are growing in the box now? You are hoping for a female I guess?

The thing is… Finola is outdoor crossed/bred for many generations in Russian and Finland summer, so it does not like very strong light, like mediterranean quantities… So be careful with distance and total watt power in small box. Maybe better to get or build a strong little tent, if possible for you…? Air circulation is also easier in a slightly larger space. Not much, maybe only double height and nothing else, if you need to keep it very hidden…

1 Like

This Is Buddha seeds medikit auto fem,not Finola,I have planted again 2 Finola but the post Is actually for the buddha medikit and the growbox too

1 Like

But I’m thinking… Finola should be legal in ALL countries except a very few…? It is food/oil-hemp after all! It just contains a good amount of CBD as well, which is excellent.

1 Like

Ok, well then it’s good. Just remember, for a square foot of floor area in growspace, you don’t need more than max 30W of good LED light. For 50x50cm area, 100-150W.

1 Like

Yeah,It Is legal

1 Like

My box Is 55x52x30 in width…so 100 watt?