LED seedz cherry tart by cola (another run jacked by @reikoX)

I still have a cherry tart in the micro tent. Looks like the top growth leaves have fused together to make a cup shape. I’ll also get pics of that later. (Always forget it’s there as it’s not underground like the rest)

4 Likes

Here’s the cherry chalice from the shed

Other cherry tart. Smaller one still not showing yet.

7 Likes

that cup looking one is cool! be interesting to see it grow out

3 Likes

There’s absolutely no way for any further growth to come from the top. So it’s now been topped at the second node. I’ll keep you posted definitely. Still only under 20w that little one

5 Likes

Here’s the pic I promised.

8 Likes

All looking nice and healthy brother. What’s the substrate?

5 Likes

Trying coco crutons and GH 3-part on these.

5 Likes

From what i can see of the 'Tart under the blue ‘Cola-Cube’ - its really looking good .! How long after flip is she , maybe still some stretch or …??

The more you wait for the other plant to “show” the more likely it’ll be a lady , eh… :crossed_fingers:… ( ime )

Happy growing mate…
Gaz

6 Likes

Smaller lady is also a female and has now finally been potted up into a 7l flexi tubs. (The same I finished the jezzaberry in)

8 Likes

Looking good them mate @anon58740919

2 Likes

Cheers mate. Got my mutant which I’m hoping to keep as a mother rather than a reveg cut. (But if that’s what a keeper takes) they all smell beautiful already. Showing all the traits I want in a growth pattern. PJ knows his shit.

@scissorhanz jezzaberry is down and drying now. Retaining a lot of the Cindy smell. Should keep us smoking for a while until the cherry tart come down anyway. (Or a few weeks I guess :rofl:

12 Likes

I love this page haha @anon58740919 that jezzaberry looks👌

3 Likes

Make sure you fly down for a sample when she’s ready bro :wink:

4 Likes

Ye I will I need to come see you soon anyway bro

2 Likes

Got my theory today and then a load of other bits in between but defo fly down. Might get a fishing session on when I find a free day :grin:

5 Likes

Give me a shout when you get a free day bro will fly down

2 Likes

Looking good there bro, mine will be catching up in no time (tee-hee) :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

I don’t doubt it at all brother. You not getting a thread up?

Nah, I’m just going to hijack yours! I may throw some shots up in my workshop when they actually are worth looking at.

2 Likes

Title allows this hijacking now bro :rofl:. Doing a few little touches I can on the tardis now :grin:

3 Likes