LED seedz cherry tart by cola (another run jacked by @reikoX)

Wait till these start throwing scent bro :star_struck::heart_eyes::exploding_head: I’m probably gonna buy the Mrs some other smoke so I can have this all to myself

6 Likes

Hope you took clones :wink:

5 Likes

@ReikoX unfortunately I didn’t have any space available to take cuts. So unfortunately for me PJ will be receiving my money for another pack once I’ve got this tardis breeding project underway. Sure he won’t mind.

I’m still on the AN but I’m managing to keep feed/water down to 3 days apart. Rather than daily in the ferocious weather we had here over the summer. They had the first dose of sumo boost last night too.

10 Likes

Luckily, his packs cost about half as much as others. So you can buy two packs (and get one free for a limited time).

6 Likes

:rotating_light:Thread Jacked!:rotating_light:

Gave the Cherry Tart two 12 hour nights then transplanted them into 2-gallon pots.

They are back to 6 hour nights for another week or so. Still plenty of room!

8 Likes

The tardis tart here. Accidental 2 way topping a while back. Still not showing sex. She throws a pistil she’s going under a strip rig on 18/6 for the foreseeable. He throws a bollock. I’m gonna Henry the 8th it. That’s divorce or beheading.

Looking good @ReikoX

4 Likes

Some tent tarts for you now. I don’t know how but we actually have cloudy trichs already on the faster showing lady. The smaller slower one is throwing trichs and bulking now too.

8 Likes

Hey bro ,
Looks good in there did you not take cuttings , if not, why not try re-vegging the best one ( iy opinion ) .?!
I am about to take some cuttings from my st Outlaw f2 clone and then up-pot it to a ten litre pot ( it’s in a 5litre just now) and flip her- very frosty plants & real nice :+1:smoke .!!
How many females in the tent mate .? Some nice Dank bud after dry/cure in there for sure, and real decent trim too … :wink:
( Btw I got the driver and will pm you when i can get time.)
Have a great weekend mate ,
Gaz

2 Likes

9 Likes

Welcome @99PerCent you want a spot in the title mate?

4 Likes

Nah, just having fun.

I’ll watch, make a nuisance of myself from time to time, and stay out your way.

Makes me excited to see these, got to say.

6 Likes

From herein I will refer to them as cherry tart #1 & #2

The above is a pic of main cola #2 which is growing straight up. The second to show. And a delayed show of frost. (Only in comparison to #1. In general terms…still pretty fast)

1 who’s been knuckled over to keep the canopy even. Is still stacking pretty vigorously even above the knuckle with minimal repair time. Im of the thinking these would respond well to a relatively heavy amount of LST’ing for all those scroggers out there. May well be a contender

Close up nug shot of #1 for good measure

11 Likes

It’s been snowing down your end also I see :laughing::+1: looking good cola

2 Likes

They look stellar mate. I’m saving my pennies for the ledseedz collectors pack. Might be my Christmas treat to myself.

2 Likes

I don’t for one second think you will be disappointed brother. Its definitely a prettier looking room for one of my runs :sweat_smile:

I’m really looking forward to the citrus freeze GvG with @toastyjakes now too

4 Likes

Yeah that will be fun. The GvG is a great idea for a thread.Should be a good watch for sure.

3 Likes

I see it’s snowing in here. Burrr cold…

6 Likes

:rotating_light:Threadjack!:rotating_light:

Two Cherry Tart males were culled last night. Down to three, hopefully, females.

6 Likes

2 short and stacky. How I like them.

1 also short and stacky. But a bit taller. But not anymore. I like her equal.

groupshot peace love and unity. Oh and a magnesium deficiency. Will sort that next feed.

frost :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

Can’t get enough of that frost. Real sweet but tart smell. To say I’m excited is a bit of an understatement.

9 Likes

All three Cherry Tart have been labeled, cuts taken, and flipped to flower. Numbers 1 and 2 had pre-flowers confirming female. Number 3 I’m certain is a female, but could not find any mature pre-flowers. The clones will sit in the glasses of tap water for a few days while I wait for the cloner to free up.

Cherry Tart 1 is the most symmetrical growth of the three.

Cherry Tart 2 had one shoot that is taking over taking the rest, and a non-symmetrical lower branch that looked like it would produce good buds too. this one has nine main stems instead of eight.

Cherry Tart 3 was the one that topped itself. The main growth tip grew to the second node, then stopped. The lateral branches took over after. I kind of like the way this one came out, it sort of reminds me of the mainlining/manifold technique.

I switched the timer to 12/12 and turned the flowering lights on at 25%. Hold on tight, here we go!

The Sonoff make switching the timer so much easier. I used to have to take everything off the workbench and lift the top to reach the timers. Now, I just use my phone.

11 Likes