LED_Seedz- Dianna75 and GrassFire OG (Test)

I have 12 for 12 sprouted and growing. Mrs. Dog had to help the last one, it was growing upside down. She says it’s looking great two days later.
I’m flying home tomorrow so I’ll take pics of the garden and get everything updated.
I have seedlings, two auto’s at four weeks from seed and a cabinet full of Northern Lights at 4-5 weeks in bloom so I am very interested to see the garden after a week away.

7 Likes

Thirteen days from planting. I have two stragglers
Feed half strength nute ratio first week.
Full strength nute ratio started yesterday. They are under screw in led lights for now. ill get them under the illumitex fixture next weekend.

11 Likes

Oops. Missed a pic.

11 Likes

Looking good, should be some fire in these. Will grab some pics of mine in the AM when the lights are on. Peace OG.

8 Likes

Well here they are all are doing well. Peace OG

13 Likes

Hello all, moving along Dianna75 in the orange GrassFire OG in the green. Peace OG

12 Likes

Ours are looking the same, OG.
I’ll get new pictures Saturday.
It’s my Second week away from the grow.

4 Likes

Wife sent me these last night. They sure are growing fast.

9 Likes

Looking good over there @Yarddog they do seem to move along. Catching up slowly, lol.
Peace OG

12 Likes

Seeing a little drooping, not sure why, since I have not been home in two weeks. Temps shouldn’t be too high, house is in the mid 60’s. Humidity may be a bit high but nothing out of the ordinary in the Deep South.

8 Likes

They look too wet perhaps. I’d transplant to a one gallon pots and give them more air.

6 Likes

I was thinking possibly too wet. It was hard for me to tell, I haven’t touched them myself in over two weeks. I’ll get them up potted tomorrow.

7 Likes

Somehow missed this thread…looking good on both strains. Be interesting to see how the D75 turns out this pass. :peace:

5 Likes

They all look healthy…:slight_smile:

4 Likes

Moving along here the GrassFire OG are in the purple and Dianna75 are in the orange. Peace OG

13 Likes

Looking great!!

Happy Growing,
OB

5 Likes

@OG1969 yours have past mine now. mine took a hit last week. not sure what happened but they are starting to perk back up now.

5 Likes

Dianna75

16 Likes

They bounced back nice. Ready for an up pot soon. Will grab some shots of mine tonight. Peace OG

4 Likes

yes they are ready. i am pretty sure i know what happened to mine. i like to flush nute water through them once every 4-6 days or so. too help prevent salt buildup from the nutes. my wife tended for two weeks while i was away. once i got home and saw the issue i flushed them. after doing that, they started bouncing back the next day. I have new coco soaking, and will be up potting this weekend. i am in a jam, fixing to up pot to 1 gal, 12 plants. veg is already bursting at the seams. i’m going to do some re arranging to make it all work. its time to get these young plants under a proper light fixture(illumitex eclipse). they have been under screw in led bulbs since sprouting.

6 Likes