LED_Seedz- Dianna75 and GrassFire OG (Test)

Well the screw in leds have been doing good for you they will take off once up potted and put under the bigger light. Veg for me is 4 x 4 two leds a 300w over the seedlings and the 450w over the rest of veg. May try and cut back to just the 450w gonna be a nice grow. Peace OG

4 Likes

I wanted to see if my concerns were well founded so I stated a couple GrassFire OG’s myself. Looking at my start date I am a few days behind OG1969 on these but I am a bit ahead looks like.

Day 21 up today

12 Likes

Hello all hope you and your gardens are doing well. Not as much growth but coming along. GrassFire OG

Dianna75.

12 Likes

A quick shot of mine. This is their last day in the mini fridge.

11 Likes

First up Dianna75.

GrassFire OG, Peace all

11 Likes

Looking good brother. I up potted the two I have today. Also removed the lower set of branches. Hoping to be flipped by this time next week.

4 Likes

Yeah getting ready to make some room to up pot these shortly, get them into flower as soon as I have enough pots,lol.
Peace OG

4 Likes

They sure do grow quick it seems. Need to free up some pots and get these some foot room. Peace OG.

16 Likes

Yeah brother. Lots of vigor in these. Going to be breaking out the machete any day now. .

5 Likes

Looking good … Mechelle xx

4 Likes

Hello all, hope you and your gardens are doing well. Well the machete came out today. Seems like overnight they grew 4 inches . All of these have been topped, in hopes of slowing them just a tad to gather some pots and make some room. They are going to need it. Peace OG.

8 Likes

Wow OG is that the D75 ?

3 Likes

Yes @Kraven she is in the orange cup, have 5 more.

4 Likes

Dianna75. mine have ended up being split into two groups. i think my issue was the used coco. i used coco to re-pot and it was not washed or rinsed before re use. some have been struggling pretty hard. the root structure is weak, under developed. the small ones have been stunted, but will eventually bounce back. the larger four are looking much better, the coco for them was mixed with new so the effects was not as bad. nothing like a load test eh?
i am see’ing two pheno’s based on leaf structure.

8 Likes

They are looking solid, wonder why OG got such a stretch outa the ones he is running…I’m watching this line pretty closely…OG’s all looked similar as do both groups of yours so I see 3 possible pheno’s emerging maybe?

3 Likes

Hey Kraven, think the stretch on mine may be partly due to them being crowded a bit. Trying to move things around today to allow for more light penetration. OG

4 Likes

Mine was under approx 65 watts of screw in led for the first few weeks. Then they moved to the illumitex fixture two weeks ago. The small group and the large group are due to unhealthy root system in the smaller ones. I really goofed up not washing the coco. I thought I washed it before I stored it for reuse.
They will catch up, but I sure ain’t doing them much good the way they look.
I was looking at the stretch on OG’s too.
I got some short fat leaves on some of mine.

5 Likes

I have never washed my coco since I started reusing, just let the root ball dry and shake off all the roots and coco and into the can it goes, till it gets put into another pot with a plant…I do use Mycos at each transplant and my plants love it…i do expand a brick and add a few fresh handfuls that I lose, but mostly my coco is fairly dark and full of dried up roots…not having any problem’s with a dirty system either…so not sure if I’ll ever rinse mine…I see no need.

5 Likes

My two Grass Fire’s. The one of the right has show to be male and will be destroyed.

Flipping the other tomorrow.

8 Likes

Very nice, fat 9 fingered leaves…looks to be pretty stout too. :peace:

4 Likes