LED_Seedz; Erotic City strains testing

Hey @99PerCent. Whats this?

3 Likes

Why that would be Diamonds and Pearls No 6.

This is in the green house and should be ready for harvest sometime in October from the looks of her.

3 Likes

Looks so happy! Good Growin’ man! :cowboy_hat_face:

2 Likes

Delirious on day 16 of 12/12. Nice thick branching, good growth so far but no crazy stretch. The big fan leaves sparkle it’s pretty interesting. I assume it’s some non glandular trichomes or something, I haven’t come across it before in large fan leaves.

12 Likes

It is magical pixie dust.

pix·ie dust

noun

noun: pixie dust; plural noun: pixie dusts; noun: pixy dust; plural noun: pixy dusts

a substance or influence with an apparently magical effect that brings great success or luck.
:wink:

8 Likes

I believe the terms are
Capitate stalked for the mushroom type and capitate sessile for the water droplet type

6 Likes

Those are the terms for the glandular trichomes. The non-glandular ones are the ones that are just a stalk or tiny hair.

6 Likes

Surgery and recovery are going sorta rough…this too shall pass so I’m hoping to be back going ASAP.

:peace:

8 Likes

Random mobile update…

8 Likes

11 Likes

That’s cannabis to me in a nutshell. “An overwhelming sense of well being”. :cowboy_hat_face:

3 Likes

I must say that the most effective medicine for my depression is shrooms, without a doubt. I take some serious antidepressants and a micro dose of shrooms reminds me of what they are supposed to do but don’t. It is a truly miraculous medicine. Anyone with major depression or PTSD should look into it. @Kraven is the ultimate source on the propagation and spirit and efficacy of shrooms. :cowboy_hat_face:

5 Likes

Lol, oh yeah! I call em crysolith hairs, completely forgot they’re also trichomes.

@Kraven hope you’re back to baseline sooner than later man.

6 Likes

It looks like it, lol. I’ve grown out a few varieties and have never seen fan leaves sparkle like this. I have one clone in the flower room that’s ends up real frosty and all of these delirious are way ahead of it in resin production so far.

4 Likes

13 Likes

word.

18 Likes

Somthin’s goin’ on under the hood there.

Nice.

7 Likes

Fu€#%+_ WORD! :cowboy_hat_face:.,.,.,.,

5 Likes

Well of my 3 Diamonds and Pearls i have 2 confirmed females and crazy part is the one plant that looked different than other two is a female also so its a toss up for #3

10 Likes

Day 42 of flower for these Bambi’s. The big girls are still autumning so I top dressed with some amendment mix. 2 gallon pots may not be big enough for them using recycled soil.

Bambi 3

Bambi 4

Bambi 6

Bambi 7

16 Likes