LED_Seedz; Erotic City strains testing

Nice work @DavesNotHere

8 Likes

Diamonds and pearls
Untopped side branch #1

topped plant no.2

topped plant#3

food still lite but over all looking happy.

15 Likes

DAY 90

7 Likes

Today is flower day 19 since they showed. “Bambi” is a sturdy, hearty plant that has great bones and needs zero staking. She wont stretch much in flower so when she goes in she needs to be ready and shaped. Lots of smells swirling around the Bunker so not sure the nose on her yet.

I’m not real happy with the new nute I’m using, they are a good general nute but lack the ability to fine tune and make adjustments…plus they leave a nasty residue and precipitate in the bottom of the rez’s so I’ll be tearing down the whole Damn system and cleaning it when I get the chance…right now i have P/K burn going so that’s got me pissy at the moment…I was taught how to grow perfect flowers by my former mentor, not even sure why the fuck I have strayed away from his advice…anyway, will be transitioning back to GH nutes and a custom feed he made up for me.

Plant 471

Plant 472

Plant 473

11 Likes

The Diamonds and Pearls are at seven weeks now, they will definitely be done around 8 weeks. I gave them a low dose of nutrients last night, and will get water from here on out.

Diamonds and Pearls 1

Diamonds and Pearls 4

Diamonds and Pearls 8

I cleaned out the right side and moved these girls there to finish. The right side runs at night, so these girls will get an extra long nap.

15 Likes

wow i must not be feeding them enough. Beautiful Plants @ReikoX

5 Likes

They petered out on me at the beginning of flower, so I started using megacrop. Pretty happy with the results, I will have to taste the finished product, but they are definitely stacked!

6 Likes

Delirious at 21 days of flower

Gonna have to get some stakes in there this week.

Delirious is on each side, Apollo 13 2.0 and Heroes of the farm Head Space in the middle.

10 Likes

The Delirious are growing very uniform and the bud structure is almost identical on all 4. At first I had two really tall and two short. Before flowering I made them basically the same height, eyeballing it they have stretched about the same. I will measure at 28 days then again at the finish. All four are showing purple on the calyxes, its more pronounced in the lower light areas.

6 Likes

Hmmmmm, more good news. tomorrow I was tearing down my whole grow to clean the entire system…the Mega Grow just made a huge mess outa my system so back to GH. The VA hospital called and tomorrow they are doing an ECHO on my right lower lung to investigate a new 6mm growth that has appeared in the last 7 months…hopefully we can get this crap outa the way so that the testing can continue. PJ I know your probably pretty kinkled my testing has went to shit, and you know that I can do better…just been a rough patch here for a minute but things will turn back good here and get back on track. :peace:

9 Likes

We are here for you brother.

3 Likes

Health is way more important than some test plants. Kill them off if it makes life easier. No worries here at all. Pretty sure you know me better than that.

10 Likes

Was it MegaCrop? :cowboy_hat_face:.,.,.,.,

4 Likes

Nice fade @ReikoX! Those are spectacular girls! Big Ups my brother!
:cowboy_hat_face:

5 Likes

Brother @Kraven, I’m thinking of you every day. Stay positive and sufficiently lifted. Power through this shit and remember what I always say…

Much love & Respect. :cowboy_hat_face:

5 Likes

Naa these girls are gonna be bad ass, I can see it in them, just trying to get the last six weeks perfect so I can show off these girls.

Thanks OS, yea its MC, my peppers and anything I run drain to waste, but coco and a recirculating closed system…got tons of slimy shit [precipitate] in the bottom of the rez and an an oily slick on the top, smells like dead fish…getting back to the program…I’ll use the MC in the garden, the veggies love it and I have zero problems there.

I know your cool Brother, just hate putting on a shitty show that doesn’t really give good feedback…these are bad ass genetic’s and they need to be grown accordingly.

:peace:

4 Likes

Im praying for you brother!!

5 Likes

Getting harder to get to these for pics :smile:

12 Likes

Its official all 3 of my Diamonds and Pearls are female…All 3 will be tranplanted into larger fabric pots the largest will be moved to the flower room in a couple weeks and then the smaller 2 will follow a couple weeks after that…

15 Likes

Good job on them so far TT. Looking like they are ready to rock.

6 Likes