LED_Seedz; Erotic City strains testing

After a week or so in the Jars, I’m back with a few first impressions of the Diamonds and Pearls. They are all pretty similar in smell, floral and sweet with a hint of of something astringent. I pressed out some rosin from each of these, the yield was about average 13-17% and the smell carried over to the rosin.

The first night I hit DnP1 and it was a bit of a creeper, narcotic type high, but not over the top in potency. So I hit DnP4 followed immediately by DnP8, then went to bed. I woke up in the middle of the night to use the restroom and was actually stumbling from the effects.

Over the next few days, I have hit each separately. All three have a similar high. It starts out slow behind my eyes, then as it progresses I can feel it through the body. The effects are narcotic and effect my equilibrium, making it feel as if walking on a ship. At the end of the high, I crash pretty hard and am ready for some sleep (or a red bull). Definitely not a morning strain.

Of the three, DnP4 is the strongest by almost a factor of two. It makes me want to get it tested. The rosin just flat out devastates me, stops all thoughts and just leaves me in a zombie state.

I wanted to see if the effects carried over to the flower as well, so I loaded a bowl and took it to the neighbors house. I warned them it wasn’t cured and that I was just trying to gauge the effects. Well they all went nuts over the taste and immediately wanted to buy some. They know I dont sell, so that was a huge compliment. The flower was also quite powerful. A tiny bowl got all four of us buzzed while we played pool and drank PBR.

PJ, I definitely found a diamond and a couple of pearls in those seeds. :+1::seedling::pray::facepunch:

15 Likes

After seeing ReikoX post I decided to sample some Diamonds and Pearl’s off the tall untopped plant.it has a floral berry taste that just keeps coming even 1/2 way thru the doob. I didn’t give this plant much thought as it was taken early and trimmed about a month ago roughly with the idea of coconut oil or goo but after this doob I am licking my lips for Christmas, as the cure on this and the other two D and P’s should be great by then is just going to make this stash sweeter.

Another winner from LED seedz.

16 Likes

No 3 Diamonds and Pearl’s gets the chop at 72 days.

Peace.

16 Likes

My remaing 2 Diamomds and Pearl’s have gotten spots…looks like blistering on the leaves…1 plants has them all over the other has only 2 small dots and no other plants in the area seem to he affected…any ideas??These 2 have grown super slow for some reason I figured it was from my bug issue from the beginning but have been clear of that for some time and they both look really healthy…

5 Likes

7 Likes

One on a different plant shortly after the first one I found. I have to pull them out again on Monday to check them all as thorough as I can. The smell is just foul now, lol. I can’t even pinpoint what it smells like at this point.

5 Likes

Not sure on that one if it spreads i would worry Just Keep an eye on it.

3 Likes

find out anything on this yet? My guess is it’s nothing but I still keep getting stuff wrong ha ha.

4 Likes

Nothing yet!! But definetly got me a little worried!!

4 Likes

leaves do some weird shit sometimes i still see stuff i haven’t yet.

5 Likes

This is a new one to me, but does not look bug related TBH. Any chance your RH is high causing water to build on the leaves.

Are these flipped?

7 Likes

Probably the RKS coming through. It’s stood pretty strong on everything I have used on the Hippy Slayer.

11 Likes

These 2 I have just up potted and planned to put into flower tonight!

5 Likes

Very nices pics @99PerCent! :innocent:

6 Likes

Diamond and Pearl’s #1 is loving flower…Week 2…

14 Likes

Should get pretty big. Definitely looking happy.

Nice.

7 Likes

13 Likes

:heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

@LED_Seedz you know how to pick em.

Bang up job.

7 Likes

Some folks may have think I disappeared, or fell down on my duties as a tester. Surgery and life has just been kicking my ass, but it looks like things are starting to settle some and I can get focused on my testing.

Today is flower day 45. This testing run I ran into a problem with a new line of nutes. I switched from GH to a one part solid and it works great, just doesn’t work well with coco…over time I got a build up and then by the time I noticed a bit of PK burn they were already damaged. I did two days of fresh water flushes and went back to GH and they have straightened out, but the damage was already done to them. I wont switch away from GH again, no need to change a perfect set-up…ever.

The nose on these are coming through very well now, berry funk and grape, I smell grape clearly in all three “Bambi’s”. Buds are rock hard and dense, if she had been vegged to a height of three feet [ zero stretch in flower] she would be a heavy producer imho. All three look very similar, enough to call them a single pheno, great bones so no need to stake, she holds firm even when moving them from spot to spot. From what i can tell they can take a ton of nutes, just dont over do it, I have no clue really since I had a salt build up. All in all they are tough plants, they have been stalled in veg then brought back to speed then put in flower and burned with excess P/K built up in the coco. I have another few beans so hoping to get one put through right to get the real feel for the plant in the future. @LED_Seedz I think this plant has some promise, but my test run has been shitty at best, so not a ton of good info to glean from my run.

A471

A472

A473

18 Likes

Keep em rocking bro.

Glad you are back in the garden.

8 Likes