LED_Seedz; Erotic City strains testing

1 of my D & P finaly up potted and trimmed then moved to flower…

10 Likes

I lost my flowering count day 60 ish I guess i need to do some closer inspection , but soon. Diamonds and Pearl’s.

15 Likes

Soon indeed. Looks like a fine haul too.

:thumbsup:

7 Likes

Hi,

you have selected some nice genetics @99PerCent.
Some of your testers made a really nice job, at least It makes me want to try it when release!

Continue the hard work :dizzy:

3 Likes

Hey @Atch

I did start this thread, but it is @LED_Seedz that is the breeder of these wonderful plants.

Thanks for checking it out and I hope you stick around to watch the end of the show.

99%

8 Likes

I took a nice seat and hope to see some nice keepers… :heart_eyes:
Thanks @99PerCent for the correction! @LED_Seedz: great job!

4 Likes

Already into week six, Delirious coming along nicely.

This is a few days ago, I’ve been keeping a close eye on them as instructed. These popped up after i missed a watering and they wilted. This is the same seedling pictured directly above, best looking of the bunch of course.

We do have some purple highlights coming out in all of them.

16 Likes

Hola

I like what you guys are doing

so I try to pass often and keep

in touch

Bare

6 Likes

Hope to see you often my friend. It’s the beginning of my peak grow season so stop by the shed now and then and check out the gro show! Much Respect my brother. :cowboy_hat_face:

4 Likes

Getting harder to navigate the undergrowth :camera:

Smells coming out of the green house should be reaching the neighbors by now :smile:

13 Likes

Have a couple nanners in the third pic

2 Likes

That was the point of the pic.

3 Likes

Absolutely, and I bet just like her mother. If you saved it I would run it again stress free and chances are she may do just fine.

Her mother deemed “crazy bitch” is super finicky. Piss her off in the least and she’ll go sideways. Run her flawless and can be one of the most potent plants I have had the pleasure to find.

Several have kept her for years while others will kick her after a half run. She makes you earn it for sure and the reward is epic.

I need to lay down more of these myself to search through a few dozen and see what I see.

RKS showing his ass…

15 Likes

I’m definitely keeping them all untill the smoke test. Stress will bring them out in most so I’m waiting to see if they start really coming out in two weeks or so. They shouldn’t see any more stress unless we get tropical storms or a hurricane come up the coast. Hopefully we have a mild hurricane season.

8 Likes

Stress is an over statement, look at it too funny and you can piss her off.

10 Likes

does this pot make my buds look big?

10 Likes

Got in butane today and blasted the rest of the Bambi. It’s almost filled my big extractor which holds 4oz. Ended up with 10.5g of concentrate.

15 Likes

14 Likes

Delirious nicely into week seven…

14 Likes

Have you seen any more bananas or still just the one?

2 Likes