LED_Seedz; Erotic City strains testing

Keep yourself well. The garden may not look perfect, but it is still better than most. :+1::seedling:

7 Likes

Great update @Kraven. Thank you much for that and hope you are on the mend.

8 Likes

Thanks brother, hows the shoulders doing ?

5 Likes

Bout the same maybe a bit worse. I just decided it is what it is and I’ll take the pain. Doctors can’t seem to agree which leaves me not trusting any of them on the issue.

10 Likes

That may be your best bet. Simply having enough time to thoroughly stretch a couple times a day can work wonders.

5 Likes

15 Likes

I figure, if they are worth keeping, they are worth taking pictures of too :smile:

13 Likes

In the home stretch, week eight with Delirious. They’re looking good, no new nanners so far i did a thorough exam of them Monday night. So far only two of the plants had them and only after stress. These pics are from day 50.

16 Likes

Brother those are looking fine.

Nice job.

5 Likes

Shes looking amazing. Looks exactly like a 50/50 mix of mom and dad! Hope you took clones :+1::seedling:

4 Likes

Thanks man, I can’t wait to take them down lol. The smells are crazy on all of them.

3 Likes

Thanks, I absolutely made clones! I was excited about this one from day one and they have not disappointed can’t wait to smoke some lol.

4 Likes

I appreciate you and everyone else keeping up with the test thread. I’ve not had anything come out the other side of Slayer that has been a disappointment. Something about her RKS terpenes that just mix with everything and come out in all of it.

The cross I am testing now myself with the Durban father is also very unique. Almost disturbing fragrance coming off of these that are taking on something I have not smelled b4.

On paper I am thinking these should do 63 to 67 days. They also on paper should be throwing some purples towards the end.

Always fun seeing what comes out the other side. I can almost guarantee you it will be one of the strongest plants you have tried. Momma don’t play.
:wink:

12 Likes

I appreciate being able to grow them :wink:

I think you are right on with the timeframe. Only one of them might hit 70 days, she has an amazing grape skunk smell really different from the funk of the others.

I’m really interested in the Durban crosses. I have a bunch from Baudelaire and want to try soon. I’ve been following your Durban test thread some of those look great.

6 Likes

Sunday and its show and tell day.

Bambi Testers at 53 days.

Plant # 473

Plant # 472

Plant # 471

All three Bambi’s together

23 Likes

Damn bro you crushed it. Looking fire!

5 Likes

Thank you for the kind words but this pass was not a good one, smoked them with some new nutes, put them on hold, did a root ball trim, held them under low light…they have had a hard life, but true to form, everything I have ever gotten from PJ has been damn near bullet proof so that first time growers can get this through a grow no problem and pro’s like me …if they will get out of the way of the genetics… can pull off epic grows with frosty potent flavorful plants. I am embarrassed to show these, my work can be far better, but as a tester I have a responsibility to the breeder to show him whats happening, these are his genetics, his cross and his livelihood so the trade of free beans for a good test has always been a fair one to me. Just sucks he didn’t get to see my best work on these bro. :peace:

7 Likes

@Kraven Dude, you’re too hard on yourself.

To be completely honest, they’re not even that bad! Lmfao. Yo I bet you any money, there will be people who thought they had a perfect run, until they see your “hurt” plants look better than they’ve yet to achieve.

Really not trying to make you feel better, it’s just the truth. :sweat_smile:

6 Likes

dude, looking fine!

you had hard times and those plants still look better than mine… im forever destined to grow one good plant per grow while the rest go all bleh!

and, if im being honest, the burn made it look that much cooler in the end

5 Likes

They look like every other plant I have seen using straight Megaflop. Burned outside edges turning orange. Flowers look decent though. I’m sure it will schmoke.
:wink:

9 Likes