LED_Seedz; Erotic City strains testing

I must have done something wrong with mine then… maybe it was that I only used it in flower? Or the added Epsom? The organic soil supplementing it? Didnt flush enough?

5 Likes

. Administrative Stuff .

It would appear that not all of our testers are keeping up with the once a week postings here in bloom.

Please testers, give us what you’ve got, good, bad or ugly.

Thank you!

6 Likes

6 for 12 people who agreed to test seem to have taken the seeds and ran.

6 Likes

Those are not good germ rates, :blush:

99%

3 Likes

This is gonna take a little soft peddling, and I might have missed somebody, :smile:,

but @corners @Calyxander @Grower13 & @Yarddog appear to be among the missing, and its been a while for others. I know, I’m hoggin’ the joint, but I started, :laughing:

Couples pics for a couples seeds? Seems a deal.

6 Likes

I can vouch for both Grower13 and Yarddog both are my personal long time friends whom I know well, if they are testing, you can know fosure they are testing and getting their results back to PJ, so no need to drag their names through the mud. Their kinda like me, very established and fully grown men, we dont do micro management or hand holding. Period.

3 Likes

99 was put in charge of this thread. If you can point out the posts from Yarddog and g13 by all means point them out. There are no posts here or anywhere else and I have zero info and no one is being drug through the mud.

6 Likes

I was incorrect to believe they were posting elsewhere, guess 99 can post there also so thats why he was put in charge here. Strange you not hearing from them, was there a falling out of some sort? I talk to YD almost daily and I text 13 and we chat so dunno why they are not communicating with you?

1 Like

That is correct, it was an assumption.

99 was put in charge because I knew I was going to be too busy to keep track of 11 strains being tested at the same time in 2 different threads. 99 is a very well respected member here and spends a large part of his time helping others. Because he was also testing a strain in this thread he ended up with the short straw. He has proved time and time again that he can be counted on.

These are the types of questions best left for PM but since you asked, NO there has been no falling out. Wouldn’t look too good calling out a few member without calling out everyone though would it?

I appreciate you standing up for your guys however maybe next time send out a few PM’s if you feel the need to be involved instead of making a bunch of assumptions. I don’t care to have any negative feelings or ill will going on in these threads.
hashtag letsstaydramafree

7 Likes

Diamomds and Pearl’s #1

Diamonds and Pearl’s #2 and #3

15 Likes

Look to be doing very well for you. How many days flipped are you?

6 Likes

Honestly I will have to look when I get home I have it written down…#1 is 4 weeks I believe…#2and #3 are just starting week 2…I will double check tonight and update!

7 Likes

D & P #1 just started week 4…D & P #2 and #3 just started week 2…

6 Likes

I have been remiss in not explaining my having vanished from this thread.
I avoided posting in this thread in order to avoid the embarrassment of proclaiming my failure.
I quite feebly posted an explanation in the chat room thread…even though I knew that I should post in the more relevant thread.
I apologize for this cowardly behavior.
Sorry all.

8 Likes

13 Likes

And the clone versions running in the tent…No 5 is showing some blush.

No 5

No 6

12 Likes

A little cropping goes a long way…

15 Likes

These plants are coming in behind their own clones :thinking:.

15 Likes

Right on @Worcestershire_Farms! Well said. Hey @Kraven! You’ve got a lot of people sending the “energy” to you my brother. I know one thing, I love me some @Kraven! :cowboy_hat_face:

7 Likes

Thanks OS that was a nice thing to say brother.

4 Likes