LED_Seedz; Erotic City strains testing

He’s right, you know?

4 Likes

Bambi testers flower day 61

Well I messed around and didn’t get pic’s yesterday and I’m headed the the VA hospital today for post op, so I will try to get a few bud shots up this evening when I get back in town…trich’s still cloudy, no amber showing yet…but they have that done look and they have bulked very well. Maybe with some good pictures I can spot some more amber and go ahead and hang them by their heels…I’ll know better tonight.

5 Likes

Hope today is an easy one.

3 Likes

Hang em’ high and shake em’ dry my friend! Thinking of you daily!

You are the first recipient of the “oleskool Wonder Warthog award” for being a loved brother of honor that is exemplified by compassion, knowledge, and selfless contributions to our little corner of the universe. Grow in greatness my friend. We all appreciate you! :cowboy_hat_face:
:cowboy_hat_face:

6 Likes

Awe fuck! I stuck my nose in on somebody else’s thread again! Forgive me for I am old and high. :cowboy_hat_face:

3 Likes

We love you just the same buddy.

Come on by again.

2 Likes

Got back from the VA hospital for my post op…they scoped my throat and they saw a post op fungal infection…I chuckled to myself…10 days of anti fungal meds now. And a recheck in 90 days…said the throat looks worse…told him it was his handy work…

The Bambi looks done but fosure dont see much amber, a few here and there…gonna let it perculate a bit more and try to see how long it takes to get to roughly 50/50. They have seen a rough ride but I honestly feel they are both hardy and easy to grow…looking at them my guess the potency is there. They have zero stretch, lots of plus’s to be found in this test.

15 Likes

It isn’t often I get to break out my 3D glasses, only have a few comix of that type.
Glad they actually work well on the web… Buzz ON

5 Likes

These two Delirious are getting very near harvest.

16 Likes

Stick a fork in her, she is done!

3 Likes

Delirious #1 and #3 have been chopped. For some reason these two got real crispy over last week. The other two, #2 is ready just need to chop and #6 has a few more days.
#1 is the one that had a couple nanners early on due to stress. It then went to day 63 incident free.

Delirious #3 I didn’t see any nanners during flower on this one but found one at harvest on day 64. This one has a bit of weight to her.

20 Likes

Sounds just like their mother, eh @LED_Seedz?

6 Likes

Bambi Tester at 64 days by @LED_Seedz

17 Likes

These are looking very nice guys! Looking forward to hearing some smoke reports.

5 Likes

Well, the spider mites attacked the green house and the Diamonds and Pearls came down a little early, rather than loose them to the borg.

13 Likes

Damn the borg for spoiling the party early.

4 Likes

We’re makin’ up for it with clones.

And in veg too…

8 Likes

Bambi Tester @ 67 days by @LED_Seedz

[50/50 amber /cloudy] - Coming down in the morning.

11 Likes

Picture perfect finish.

3 Likes

Thanks, the credit goes to PJ, when I finally got out of the way of the genetics they did their thing, if this run had been on track I think it would have finished a full week earlier personally. She sure is greasy with a dank / fuity grape / fuel sorta nose to her and she looks plenty potent.

8 Likes