LEDSeedz is looking for testers (This round is filled)

I would love to help out. I have not started a grow journal since joining the new OG here, but popping and running some test beans would be a great first journal, right?

Soil: 50/50 ProMix/FF Ocean Forest with extra perlite added
Nutes: FF trio (Grow Big, Big Bloom, Tiger Bloom): CalMag and assorted suppliments

Lights:
Veg - T8 flouro tubes
Flower - Advanced PlatinumLED P450 x 2

Started growing on original OG forum in 2005.

Some pics of my ghetto setup and a few recent *specimens.

Thanks for your consideration,

Ganjajuana

*-Specimens flowered under HPS lighting.

7 Likes

Where you been hiding? Looks nice. Look forward to your show.

Cheers

4 Likes

Youā€™ve reached the maximum number of likes today. Please wait 14 hours before trying again.

4 Likes

Yes even a beginner who can follow directions like baking a cake can flat Krush this strain, its easy, forgiving and finishes solid 54-56 days turn after turn and sure clones aggressively too. It and Hippy Slayer will never leave my garden as long as I live. :mushroom:

2 Likes

yea me too 13, gotta wait ten it saysā€¦so i wait to like shit i could like todayā€¦IC the point but Iā€™m solid and not gonna pad my numbers, I have a life and Iā€™m too busy for stats :slight_smile:

1 Like

put me down for a soil grow please can comply with requirements in near future :wink:

Jan 2018 sounds good to me, and no you cant have control of my environment via phone app although its currently been installed :wink:

https://overgrow.com/t/herbies-garden/4061

https://overgrow.com/t/trimmers-discussion/4339

https://overgrow.com/t/leaf-stripping-method/4224

4 Likes

Yo this sounds awesome. Welcome To The Basement I would be growing organic using either a 1000watt HPS or 600watt hps

4 Likes

I think you are right bro! HAHAHAHAHA

I realized after i read itā€¦ LOL

4 Likes

Iā€™ll give a em a go!
Iā€™ll be going the organic route.

What strain? Or did I miss thatā€¦

5 Likes

Gonna be four pot luck, I have been a tester for years for him swampā€¦promise any of the four will be epic, he just doesnā€™t rush things and its always right as rain when I test for him, thats how I have ended up with keepers over the yearsā€¦he goes 40 years back with deep relationships in the industry, he is my friend and I think you would be a good candidate for a grow, I have seen your work. Iā€™m really glad he decided to open up the test pool for one more committed member to the elite site. Folks donā€™t know what he is offering yet, and in the end the winner will see they just got a life changing opportunity. :peace:

6 Likes

Overgrow is a winnerā€™s site, simple bro!

7 Likes

Awesome! Thanks man. I would be honored to give em a go. Sorry didnā€™t mean to type what strain twice btw, Iā€™ll edit dat now.

Look forward to hearing more

Peas
Swampy

5 Likes

Good morning OG. Digging all the interest. At this point it appears that I have enough to run each growing style with every strain and a couple of extra people as well.

Not to fret, Iā€™m going to add another mystery strain to the list and weā€™ll do five.
:wink:

Keep the applicants coming! Seems I always lose a couple when seeds are ready to go out and I am not going to keep anyone who is interested from participating so long as you qualify.

:peace:

9 Likes

Thatā€™s very nice of you to the whole community, on behalf of the OG gang, i thank you bro! Cheers!

6 Likes

Hey @LED_Seedz man I am a current tester and do projects when you need them done, so my spot is always open for a OG member to get access to world class genetics, I just wanted peeps to see that association with you is a good thing :slight_smile:

My role here is to help spot the good ones and also be back up to anything you need. Looks like we are getting the response I expected. :mushroom:

7 Likes

We are delighted to have you @Kraven and @LED_Seedz, you are ā€œGoodFellasā€!

8 Likes

Iā€™d love to try again but I know i blew it.

4 Likes

Hey Argoā€¦ weā€™ve all screwed up at one time or anotherā€¦

5 Likes

I would like to remove myself from this seed test. There is no way at this point in time I could do a aquponic run. No way to hide it from the public. The GH sits next to the truck bypass. Wish I could. It would be cool to see how they would do in it.

Iā€™m just getting started on the new room and will start a thread on the build and grow. It will be called Stainā€™s laundry build.

Thanks

6 Likes

No worries, weā€™ll get ya set up. Live and learn right?

I hope me adding you to aquaponic didnā€™t mess things up for you. You can grow them however ya like if you had intentions of another area. Totally your call.

4 Likes