LEDSeedz is looking for testers (This round is filled)

Very impressive! What’s the temperature at pick of the winter? and how big system you got?

Happy harvesting :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Yes i do.

1. Sour Diesel, Blue Tooth & White Widow (Automatics)

2. MadScientist's 1st Annual 16oz Cup - Competition Thread 🏁

3. ACE Golden Tiger Outdoors 🐯

Simultaneous my man! Just the way we roll in COSTA RICA! Pura Vida!

HppHrvst

4 Likes

Hey @LED_Seedz count me in brother.

I can run a whole 12 pack no problem!

Jake's flower shop is my pseudo journal

Stay hazed
Jake

3 Likes

All your gear is cherries… and Grassmonkey is the easiest pot to grow I’ve ever seen… and I know at least 4 or 5 peeps who will back me up on that.

7 Likes

I think he was just messing with you! You’re probably the most active member on overgrow.

6 Likes

I would love to help out. I have not started a grow journal since joining the new OG here, but popping and running some test beans would be a great first journal, right?

Soil: 50/50 ProMix/FF Ocean Forest with extra perlite added
Nutes: FF trio (Grow Big, Big Bloom, Tiger Bloom): CalMag and assorted suppliments

Lights:
Veg - T8 flouro tubes
Flower - Advanced PlatinumLED P450 x 2

Started growing on original OG forum in 2005.

Some pics of my ghetto setup and a few recent *specimens.

Thanks for your consideration,

Ganjajuana

*-Specimens flowered under HPS lighting.

7 Likes

Where you been hiding? Looks nice. Look forward to your show.

Cheers

4 Likes

You’ve reached the maximum number of likes today. Please wait 14 hours before trying again.

4 Likes

Yes even a beginner who can follow directions like baking a cake can flat Krush this strain, its easy, forgiving and finishes solid 54-56 days turn after turn and sure clones aggressively too. It and Hippy Slayer will never leave my garden as long as I live. :mushroom:

2 Likes

yea me too 13, gotta wait ten it says…so i wait to like shit i could like today…IC the point but I’m solid and not gonna pad my numbers, I have a life and I’m too busy for stats :slight_smile:

1 Like

put me down for a soil grow please can comply with requirements in near future :wink:

Jan 2018 sounds good to me, and no you cant have control of my environment via phone app although its currently been installed :wink:

https://overgrow.com/t/herbies-garden/4061

https://overgrow.com/t/trimmers-discussion/4339

https://overgrow.com/t/leaf-stripping-method/4224

4 Likes

Yo this sounds awesome. Welcome To The Basement I would be growing organic using either a 1000watt HPS or 600watt hps

4 Likes

I think you are right bro! HAHAHAHAHA

I realized after i read it… LOL

4 Likes

I’ll give a em a go!
I’ll be going the organic route.

What strain? Or did I miss that…

5 Likes

Gonna be four pot luck, I have been a tester for years for him swamp…promise any of the four will be epic, he just doesn’t rush things and its always right as rain when I test for him, thats how I have ended up with keepers over the years…he goes 40 years back with deep relationships in the industry, he is my friend and I think you would be a good candidate for a grow, I have seen your work. I’m really glad he decided to open up the test pool for one more committed member to the elite site. Folks don’t know what he is offering yet, and in the end the winner will see they just got a life changing opportunity. :peace:

6 Likes

Overgrow is a winner’s site, simple bro!

7 Likes

Awesome! Thanks man. I would be honored to give em a go. Sorry didn’t mean to type what strain twice btw, I’ll edit dat now.

Look forward to hearing more

Peas
Swampy

5 Likes

Good morning OG. Digging all the interest. At this point it appears that I have enough to run each growing style with every strain and a couple of extra people as well.

Not to fret, I’m going to add another mystery strain to the list and we’ll do five.
:wink:

Keep the applicants coming! Seems I always lose a couple when seeds are ready to go out and I am not going to keep anyone who is interested from participating so long as you qualify.

:peace:

9 Likes

That’s very nice of you to the whole community, on behalf of the OG gang, i thank you bro! Cheers!

6 Likes

Hey @LED_Seedz man I am a current tester and do projects when you need them done, so my spot is always open for a OG member to get access to world class genetics, I just wanted peeps to see that association with you is a good thing :slight_smile:

My role here is to help spot the good ones and also be back up to anything you need. Looks like we are getting the response I expected. :mushroom:

7 Likes