LEDSeedz is looking for testers (This round is filled)

We are delighted to have you @Kraven and @LED_Seedz, you are “GoodFellas”!

8 Likes

I’d love to try again but I know i blew it.

4 Likes

Hey Argo… we’ve all screwed up at one time or another…

5 Likes

I would like to remove myself from this seed test. There is no way at this point in time I could do a aquponic run. No way to hide it from the public. The GH sits next to the truck bypass. Wish I could. It would be cool to see how they would do in it.

I’m just getting started on the new room and will start a thread on the build and grow. It will be called Stain’s laundry build.

Thanks

6 Likes

No worries, we’ll get ya set up. Live and learn right?

I hope me adding you to aquaponic didn’t mess things up for you. You can grow them however ya like if you had intentions of another area. Totally your call.

4 Likes

@ LED_ssedz Great! it just had me worried. Will be running them in the new room then.

I will try to sneak a small clone in it to see how it does. It will be tough to hide it among the onion starts that or in it. lol

Thanks again puffpuffpass

4 Likes

What will you medium be so I can add you to the proper place?

2 Likes

Organic soil in square smart pots.

3 Likes

I know we had talked before and you had said i was already added to the list of people that wanted to test for you and just following through to let you know I’ll follow any rules you have…buckets of dirt/mega crop nutrients :slight_smile: 4x8 tent :slight_smile: 1/ 1000w MH/HPS light :slight_smile: …/ i do not have a currant grow journal i had it deleted due to the hole mia debacle will start a new one just for you when that time comes

2 Likes

Hey guys, I know from experience, when this opportunity was offered to me @LED_Seedz just wants to see two things…#1 your level of expertise and your growing style and #2 he wants to see if you can post regularly some place long enough for him to get good results from the tester beans he sends out…just to set you hip…12 beans x the average of $8-10 a bean = $96.00 -120.00 he is willing to gamble on you actually doing a good test…so think of this from his perspective…he needs growers of my skill level, and complete n00bs and everything in between. He is not grading your journal as an art portfolio…trust me he has seen his share of weed in his day :wink: he simply is just looking to find testers based on his needs, try not to wig out and just enjoy the process, its really not about who grows the prettiest weed or been growing the longest…he has to be able to sell them so everyone who might buy them will get the results they have come to expect from @LED_Seedz , he wants to make sure his beans meet his high standards of excellence. :peace: :mushroom: .

16 Likes

Well if ya run short on any testers I could give ya the standpoint on how much abuse they can take ahahah :joy:

7 Likes

Heya all. I had to say … LED_Seedz is where it’s at! I’ve run stuff from him a few times and it’s always the star of the show!
I still run Grass Monkey and a few other of his creations and won’t let them go if I can help it

I will run anything you want sir. If you have a need or want to send me anything you know I’ll dedicate to it :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Funny, I have several who do that for me.
HA

Noted

10 Likes

sounds like he needs Grassmonkey

7 Likes

Him and me both… Abusers! HAHAHAHAHA

7 Likes

The final two plants were taken down this AM and the seeds set to dry. The first plants from last weekend will be shucked this weekend, so everything is on time.

Going forward to make things easy for everyone I am going to put people in teams. From the first post all of the 1.'s will be a team on 1 strain, all the 2’s will be on one strain, etc etc. I will also be adding 1 5 to each team and so on.

I’d love it if one person from each team could be sort of be a team captain who will start the thread for your strain, and get the rest of your team notified of the thread. As stated, I want these threads going by Jan. 1, but if you can start them on arrival I have no problem with early starts. I do hope to get these out a little earlier than originally thought, so please check in at least on Fridays.

Thanks again to all of the volunteers and if you are just reading this for the first time and qualify, don’t be shy.

Blessings,
PJ

16 Likes

It all sounds awesome and exciting! I can’t wait to watch all these posts that are going to be flying in, of LED Seedz goodness!

4 Likes

How come you are not all over this @lotus710! You would be a great addition to the organics team…

6 Likes

Awesome look forward to getting something new started. Flame on Garth.
OG

3 Likes

because im currently getting ready to start a hunt for a beautiful male to use in a breeding project of my own!

8 Likes