LEDSeedz is looking for testers (This round is filled)

Geez the soil team is packed with superstars!

6 Likes

That donā€™t mean the others are slouches!

4 Likes

Uncle al for team 1 captain!

4 Likes

There is no soil team. It is one from each category

6 Likes

I see that upon further inspection, I mistakenly assumed that because I am a dirt farmer all the others named with me were as well

4 Likes

I will accept nomination as team 1 Captain does someone else second ?

8 Likes

I second the motion, @Uncle_Al for captain!

5 Likes

Ill bring the high quality H20

5 Likes

@LED_Seedz hey man, I have an ongoing project so someone can fill my spot bro, Would love to see someone new get a chance to run some of your gear, you know I can always toss 5-6 down for ya as a back up. :peace:

6 Likes

wow how did i miss this thread! i grow in coco/perlite, handwater with maxibloom nutrient powder, under 700w of quantum boards in a 4x4 tent. would pop the whole pack at once. would be honored to be an official tester and from what i see your work is something iā€™d be proud to be associated with! also plan on starting a youtube channel for my next grow as this first one was dialing everything in.

9 Likes

I realized I never did link my journal or grow type. So as to follow the guidelines set:
https://overgrow.com/t/daves-no-till-and-chill/3909?u=davesnothere

Currently I have two tents, a growlab GL80 for veg and a growlab GL100 for flower. The veg tent is powered by T5ā€™s but I have a ā€œ1200wā€ purple led if need be. The flower tent has a 16 Cob array with citizen048ā€™s. I grow in living soil and only use water, teas, and topdressings.

5 Likes

Thank you to all of the volunteers, and the teams are set for this round. Weā€™ll take a roll call as we near the seeds being packaged and make sure we are all in.

I have gone ahead and assigned team captains. Your roll will be to start the thread for your strain and make sure your team has the link as it goes up to get them all in to the same thread so we can keep the four strains separate. Weā€™ll all be able to see how they grow in each medium, so it should be a good show.

Iā€™ll be in touch soon and thanks again!

PJ

9 Likes

@Uncle_Al @Herbie and @Blowingupjake are my captainsā€¦ HAHAHAHA!

Donā€™t be bumping heads guys! You are all terribly dominantā€¦ HAHAHAHAHA!

2 Likes

It ainā€™t like that as I perceive this plan there are 5 teams each with its own Captain, each team has a grower from each discipline.
If I read this correctly all #1ā€™s are one team all #2ā€™s are another and so forth. With the exception of the 6th man @JaxxMunster who will most likely incorporate into one of the other 5 teams

4 Likes

Besides the title of Captain is largely ceremonial, its not like a captain could actually keel-haul an underperformer

4 Likes

That is correct and I added a 5th strain, so right now we also have one extra person to jump on another strain unless someone backs out at which point they become an alternate. I also have two additional people not listed who let me know they could also be alternates if someone were to have an issue arise.

6 Likes

Seeing as how I just smoked a bowl and the numbness has not yet cleared, I am confused who is where and who is who? Who am I?

6 Likes

I can explain it to you I just canā€™t understand it for you

4 Likes

I would like to give this a go but I cant start a new run until mid/late January, I grow hydro SOG in Hydroton under LED COBs and just started a run now so I might set up a grow log here soon to hopefully qualify for your next test run?
I dont have any logs here but have a couple at another forum ā€¦ have slightly upgraded since that one.

4 Likes

Working on the new room and taking pics. Should have it done by the end of the week. Then Iā€™ll start a thread. Where to put it is my question. Havenā€™t had time to go find the spot.

Would like to hear from the others in the organic group. Donā€™t be afraid to PM me or do it in open forum. Introductions would be great. puffpuffpass

Better get at it. The screws donā€™t screw themselves.

11 Likes