LEDSeedz is looking for testers (This round is filled)

Cool. So Uncle Al is my captain.

4 Likes

negative spaceghostā€¦

2 Likes

Why do we have 3 skippers in soil?

1 Like

yā€™all might be the unruly teamā€¦

3 Likes

The teams are by variety not medium. So each variety has one of each type of grower per team.

1 Like

I knew i was lostā€¦ HAHAHA!

Thanks @RickSanchez!

Keep me updated on whats happening Im getting confused now lol :wink:

1 Like

Then we have you right where we want you, in charge.
:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

9 Likes

If I have enough time before the kick off I could run a hydro NFT set up right next to the soil, same room same lights same environment, but for that hey would have to finish no taller than 1.5 metres approx due to height of nft tables and the ceiling. :wink: :sunglasses::astonished::flushed::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

5 Likes

Oh Captain My Captain!

Oh wait, Iā€™m Captain? Damnit, I canā€™t take the pressure!

:grin:

7 Likes

How many seeds do you need to do that? Two can meet your restrictions, two I suspect may not.

2 Likes

@Herbie ran like ten strains simultaneously last timeā€¦ Check his garden growā€¦ HAHAHA!

https://overgrow.com/t/herbies-garden/4061

4 Likes

You have lots summaries on the other forum, you been very activ last summer. Great job! I hope you made some indoor growbox for costant prosuction one day :smiley:D

Happy growing

2 Likes

I can dedicate 1 of 3 rooms with these grow spaces dimensions either 4x4 meters with a ceiling height of around 2.4 metres running hps 600 watts per sq meter

Or another 2x2 meter room with a ceiling height of 3 meters again hps and halides 600 - 1000watss per square meter.

Or another room again 4x4 meters with a ceiling height of 3.2 metres. 600-1000watts of hps and halide per square meter.

Mother / Germination and Cloning room separate T5 flouros and led strips.

Take your pick you know the strains better than me, I will obviously be asking some questions :wink:

Recirculating NFT or Bio soil, fed with Canna nutrients the full range. The choice is yours @LED_Seedz

Edit also in the design phase is a NFT recirculating system lit by LED strips from above and sides in conjunction with Comski a thread coming to over grow soon :wink:

Edit @LED_Seedz I use the 1.5 meter can filters and 2500 cubic meter per hour squirrel fans on fan controllers, humidifiers, dehumidifers, heaters, water chillers, negative pressure enviroments, top end reflectors and ballasts and contactors. If there is something special you may just get to see it have a full run of clones in one of my rooms :wink:

3 Likes

I will have another 5 strains ready to test that will be finished January the 8th. Two to three weeks later I will be shipping them out. Look for a brand new thread around Christmas time for those.
Thank you for the interest!

8 Likes

Basically heā€™s saying heā€™s gonna hand our asses in a platter back to usā€¦ HAHAHAHAHA!

@Herbie can be a little shy!!! HAHAHAHAHA

2 Likes

Will two strain 20 seeds each be enough for you to discard the males and still have enough, or do you need a few more? Whatā€™s your number?

As for the spacesā€™s and way you grow these is 100% up to you. I am grateful to have the use of anyoneā€™s space.

4 Likes

Not shy @MadScientist and @LED_Seedz just restricted by 1 daisy chain of electrical sockets due to midway through a full renovation.

Heating system just installed new boiler and radiators with thermostatic radiator valves and smart controllers.

New rewire main DB board fuse board, all wires sockets and switches, changing to down lights cobs every where every room. (to be completed)

New windows and doors all ready installed, new 32mm solid oak window sill (french polished) just installed.

New skirting boards door cases and doors installed, new ceilings installed.

New kitchen and bathrooms ( to be completed)

So internet time is limited at the moment.

If i work my ass off everything should be completed before Christmas :flushed:

5 Likes

This guy is hilarious! HAHAHAHAHAHA!

I know about a couple of Presa Canario Dogs (beasts) that can attest to the veracity of the job!

Tell them @Herbie! HAHAHAHAHA

And youā€™re gonna be doing COBs now? HUH!?

1 Like

The rooms can be run in 32 in 1x2m or 64in 2x2m x 15 litre pots of soil, or for hydro I usually place less on the deck in the same space 1x2m nft 18 plants 2x2m 36 plants. etc.

I also have a nft deck that could run 9 plants and have a row of soil by the side of it any where from 9 pots - 16 pots.

I have multiple nft decks in various lengths and widths, my preference is to place 16 x 15 litre pots in 1-1.2 square meters with a 600-100w hps covering that sq meter.

MY preference would be to achieve 32 females from 2 different strains and run 16 of 1 strain and 16 of the other side by side in bio soil and have 3 x 600 watt hps over them with a ceiling height of approx 3 metres same room same environment. ( if thereā€™s something special we then jump to a full room of 64 cloned females all uniform under 2400w hps/halide and do a thread for them.)

Whats your male to female ratio and germination rate.

I will dedicate 32 pots in a 1 meter x 2 meter config for you with 3 x 600 watts hps/halide
8 x 4 rows of 15 liter pots.:wink: 32 pots in total. @LED_Seedz

4 Likes