LEDSeedz is looking for testers (This round is filled)

In the house not in the grow rooms just yet, although i think the planes may be mistaking me for the airport pmsl.

edit @LED_Seedz I also have some very (choice of words) critics/customers.

I look forward to the surprises and im sure they will too. :sunglasses: I was only asked today if there’s anything new in the pipelines :sunglasses:

In fact last time round they were spoilt for choice;
All done at the same time;
white widow x big bud
white widow x amnesia
white widow x sweet tooth
white widow x bubblegum
Lemon kush
Black widow
Generals daughter
Princess 88
Cinderella 99
Janis

I think thats them all, i usually forget some lol. :laughing:

6 Likes

I’ll send you two strains 30 each and we’ll hope we go 50/50 M to F ratio. Since these are testers the rate is currently unknown.

4 Likes

Its what i usually estimate is 50/50 male female, I just allow them to veg a little longer to fill the space up :wink: @LED_Seedz

Should do nicely with those numbers, much appreciated and cant wait :muscle::wink::sunglasses:

Looking forward to this, i need something to focus on as the renovations are very near complete.

Where did I leave that FLIR sheeting :thinking:

6 Likes

Hats off Master Jedi! I will be looking closely at everything…

2 Likes

@Herbie you da man! I like your style!

@LED_Seedz. Shipping time to me will be average 4 weeks. I can germ the next day after they arrive. I can also dedicate some space if you have need to test more. will be vegged under cmh and flowered with dehps. Clay pebbles of course! so easy to clean

3 Likes

I finished getting two strains all shucked this weekend and my plan is to have everything done a week from today. I will be getting all of our testers from abroad out the following week if everything stays on plan. I think I have plenty of time built in to the dates, I just may be ahead of schedule a bit.
We’ll chat early next week.

4 Likes

What the hell? Is that a still?

1 Like

man, i feel bad you have to go through the bud and pick out all the seeds. I tell you what, I’ll do you a favor, just send me the buds and I will pull them out here :rofl:

9 Likes

That is a Rocket mass heater. oleskool830

This is a still.

7 Likes

One drop at a time.

9 Likes

Tell me it’s not apple pie?

3 Likes

Grass Monkey 15 days into flower

12 Likes

It is Banana shine at 140 proof.

6 Likes

Haha! Excelent my man! I love all you guys! So glad OG is back!!

2 Likes

I am willing to be a tester for you. Have been using home made compost mix under LED lights inside. Jan 1, 2018 will be good. My white widows will be harvesting in mid December and my seedlings will be ready to move under the LED in the next 3 weeks, so the timing is pretty right on!

Regards,

mike28086

6 Likes

All these good Samaritans… But people think the world is going to hell…

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

@mike28086 my friend, it’s not sarcasm, but i ran out of likes today. How pathetic you must think…

3 Likes

Good afternoon teams. All of the remaining seeds were shucked this past weekend and packaging starts this evening. I will be drawing numbers which will assign the strains to each team this evening as well.

At this time, if you are NOT in the USA, please PM me the name and address of where you would like your testers sent. I want to get the seeds going out of the country sent this week, to allow plenty of time. I expect most in the US will only take 3 to 4 days.

If there is anyone who can not test now that listed they could, please let me know so I can make the adjustments and get someone to fill your spot.

Thanks in advance!

PJ

@Herbie @Viva_Mexico

9 Likes

So how do i put my hat in this bin

3 Likes

I stopped taking applicants on this run a while ago, however there are always drop outs for one reason or the other so I will add you as an alternate if you meet the requirements listed in the first post.

I will also have 5 more strains ready before this test is over around the second week of January.

4 Likes

Sweet ill be looking forward to it

3 Likes