LEDSeedz is looking for testers (This round is filled)

Are any of the strain being tested this round have any of that starfighter ibl in them?

4 Likes

You will need to send the padded envelope as a package, that way it avoids rollers and gets delivered without damage.

There are several methods that have been tried successfully if you need to see the previous packages / envelopes. from muleskinner and Baudelaire etc let me know :wink:

Label as something like glass beads and value $10 (not a gift) to avoid me paying customs duty & tax and a envelope rummage :wink:

Also expect some delays as the Christmas cards have started been sent in the post too, the poor postmen have got double weight in their bags for the next 4 weeks :joy:

2 Likes

I was kinda scared about the holiday season delaying me for the 1st. I donā€™t think there should be any problems tho. Thanks Mr. @LED_Seedz.

2 Likes

Yes there is as a matter of fact.

2 Likes

Did my first trading in the UK in 1979. Weā€™re good.
:wink:

5 Likes

Oh boy oh boy oh boy oh boy oh boy!

Canā€™t wait.

Jake

4 Likes

Awesome. Before I signed up to test for you I had planned on running some kimbo kush after the scarlet queen gets done.

2 Likes

is that the cube i just learned about today?

1 Like

Cousins pretty much from how I read it.

2 Likes

I made a Kimbo Kush as well using my own Blackberry Kush x Starfighter a couple of years ago. Iā€™ll try and remember to send you a few to compare to Exoticā€™s.

@Viva_Mexico @Herbie @legalcanada you gentlemen are packed and shipping tomorrow.

I also finished getting all of the testers in seed packs this evening so I am ready to go.

Stay tuned folksā€¦

Kimbo is Blackberry Kush X Starfighter

6 Likes

daily battle for me as well.

@Uncle_Al
@ganjajuana
@JaxxMunster
@RickSanchez
@DavesNotHere
@Worcestershire_Farms
@hewhocoruptz
@Swampthing
@oleskool830
@Stain

Please PM me your info so that I may address your testers and get these going out. If you would rather email me, please PM for those details and I will get back with you.

If for some reason you can not meet the criteria and need to back out, please do so in the thread so that I may get a fill in for you set up ASAP.

Thanks guys!

6 Likes

Greetings @LED_Seedz! I dont recall volunteering but i do appreciate your condideration. The schedule is a little tight and im going away for the Holiday. Please give my spot to someone else and i look forward to participating in the future. Thanks again !

2 Likes

he may have meant to tag @OG1969 - i notice heā€™s missing from the last post

4 Likes

And what about @mike28086, i think he wanted to do it, i dunno about availability tho!

2 Likes

Hey @LED_Seedz I can alt somebody if needed. Iā€™m sure you have plenty tho :wink:

4 Likes

My apologies my friend. Not sure how your name got added in as I copied and pasted the names from above. Seems odd, but none the less we are straight.
:wink:

Yes there are a few who came in after the cutoff deadline. If someone cancels this round I will add one as an alternate. If they do not make it in this round, they will be at the top of the list for the 5 new strains currently being made.

Thank you. You have also been added to the list of alternates, or first on the next list of testers.

Tracking was provided to our members out of the USA today, as well as my already testers who became part of Overgrow.

Going through my PMā€™s now, and hoping I will have most of the rest of you ready to go out the rest of this week.

5 Likes

Thank you kindly sir! Much appreciated :grin:

2 Likes

@LED_Seedz i was thinking about running half organic dry amendments vs powedered fertilizers (all in coco) if thatā€™s OK by you

4 Likes

Test away. I am all about it.

3 Likes