LEDSeedz is looking for testers (This round is filled)

First post is being updated with shipping information. I believe we are waiting on only four of sixteen so not bad for day two.

Thank you for the follow up fellas!

8 Likes

Poked holes in some brand new party cups for this test. Pulling out all the stops over here :grin:

Canā€™t wait!
3 Team yā€™all better be ready and have your boots laced up.

Stay hazed,
Jake

6 Likes

Ok, this is starting to heat upā€¦ Letā€™s go team number 4!

Are we ready or are we ready!?

@RickSanchez
@Swampthing
@MadScientist

8 Likes

This may not be a competition, but letā€™s just say team 2 has some ringers!

@ganjajuana
@argo945

Itā€™s gonā€™ be poppin!

7 Likes

This is so exciting!!! I canā€™t wait to start! Where is team #1 @Uncle_Al @DavesNotHere??

6 Likes

I will be getting mine ready gotta find some Raiders cups, hope everyone has a great time and the fire will only be 8-9 weeks away once sexed. Peace OG

5 Likes

Thanks again LED Seeds. I will do my darndest to put on a good show the genetics will show off your hard work and good selection making, I have no doubt!

4 Likes

Lol. Damn you @OG1969 donā€™t you taint that wonderful @LED_Seedz gear with a silly pirate mug!

Some team mates I have here. :smiling_imp:

Stay hazed
Jake

4 Likes

am i understanding these teams right? all #1 are together, all #2 etc ? so that means @Herbie @stain and i will grow the same strain?

3 Likes

LOL, I am a 9er fan, but wanted them to have that roughneck type look and feel.
Peace OG

3 Likes

Provided I did everything right, yes.

6 Likes

Could I enter for organic

3 Likes

Thats an awfully nice thing to say. I hope to bring my A game to this soon to be sparkely thread.

3 Likes

Entryā€™s to this set of tests has been completed, but it also does not look like you meet the criteria for testing. Please keep an eye out for the next set of tests coming up.

@Uncle_Al are you still in? You are the only one we are waiting on.

1 Like

Iā€™d like thank each and every one of you for getting back to me ASAP. It certainly made my life easier.

All testers have been shipped out as of this morning. All US residents are expected by Saturday, but lets give it until Monday for anyone who does not get your package.

I do have tracking for each and every package, however I asked each of you to delete your info in the PMā€™s as soon as I printed off your safe mailing address, so I do not know who belongs to what address, and I NEVER keep anyoneā€™s info.

If for some reason a package does not make it, we can at least take a look at the tracking to see whatā€™s up.

If you would like your personal tracking, all I will need is your state as there isnā€™t a single person who asked to test in the same state so that makes it easy on me.
:slight_smile:

Testers, when you receive your testers, please bump this thread to let us know you got them safe and sound. This way the Captains can get the ball rolling.

Team Captainā€™s

Once members have their seeds, can you please start a thread for your genetic. I.E. ā€œTesting Starfighter IBLā€ - Testing Bodhi Tree" etc.etc. and notify your team by using the notification feature of the site ā€œ@ā€

Testers, I am first looking for germination rates, followed by Bi-weely updates including pictures during the vegetation state, and then weekly updates thereafter during the bloom stage.

I will be here for each and everyone of you for questions, and remember this is a test. Not every cross turns out the way we think and it is up to mother nature and a little bit of luck. I can only say at this point I have not seen any issues with any of the genetics I have used, but I also grow in computer controlled environments with very little to no stress so anything is possible.

I appreciate each and everyone of you for stepping up, and I wish you all the best of luck in finding your special keeper pheno for 2018. Iā€™ve put at least one in every single pack.
:wink:

Blessings to you all!

PJ

18 Likes

This is cool! Good luck to everyone!

Grabbing :popcorn: :smiley:

8 Likes

ā€¦and thank you as well brother for allowing me the open forum to debut LEDSeedz.

9 Likes

Thanks so much for the opportunity, will not let you down.

6 Likes

So whos in my team ??

Is it team members vs team members for the same strain? or team vs team to get the best result :wink:

5 Likes

@Herbie i think you are my captain w/ @stain

@LED_Seedz I saw your packaging in a post of ryascos and i like the labels, are you using the same label machine as @FeralA9X ?

3 Likes