LEDSeedz Seed drop info, and where to get them

Great to hear from you. I don’t do IG. Is there another way to get info? I am ready for some LED 2022 Magic!

:cowboy_hat_face:

3 Likes

Headiegardens dot com still has some things. Not a 100% where the new strains are going just yet.

9 Likes

Kool. I’ll keep a look out. Thanks my friend. I’m sure you’re busy but let me know where the new stuff can be had if you can. I got kicked off IG a long time ago.

:cowboy_hat_face:

5 Likes

Good to see you around again. I was always watching @argo945 growing your gear. We’d love to see your new work. peace

6 Likes

Any idea where his new stock ended up?

3 Likes

He hasn’t dropped anything new in quite a while.

5 Likes

That has now changed. The stars finally aligned again.

Restocks as well however three gone already. More to come!

Only available at headiegardens.com

8 Likes

So I’ve got a question. What’s the difference between Darling Nikki and Diamonds snd Pearl’s? I see they’re both Instant Cookies x GDP.

Good catch and one I had never spotted. Darling Nikki is actually Grass Monkey x GDP. Just sent Shoe a message to let him know of the typo.

4 Likes

Hello and I hope all is well. Just found this as I have a cut of Jack I found in some beans from Mel Frank. Have starfighter F2 going from stray also. Two males pollinated the jack. And It seems like you have what is called Grass Monkey. I would be rather curious to grab some of those and see a little more.
I hope all is well and thank you for everything you do

5 Likes

If you want jack stuff, id be looking at a pack or two of his Diana 75. It’s a jack bx3.

3 Likes