LEDSeedz Seed drop info, and where to get them

10 Likes

I made sure to order some model cement and delirious. I need more over the top potent in my life lmao

2 Likes

I will be jumping on me some Cherry Menthol Ice. Sounds like a brilliant cross. RESPECT…

:cowboy_hat_face:

2 Likes

The creme brulee and Diana peaks my interest.
Is that creme brulee out of Dankonomics?

No this is from myself. Instant Cookie x Starfighter BX1.
@ReikoX did a journal on this site and he can tell you all about it.

I’ve also got quite a few pics of the main two phenos in my Inside ledseedz thread.

3 Likes

Are these autos, fems, regs?

I only do regs. 12 seedz per pack.

1 Like

Just sent an email requesting password. Did you pause on the citrus freeze line or just on back burner ?

I thought that was the parents of the St Outlaw i have run :arrow_heading_up:, so what was the Outlaw’s mother ( i think starfighter was the dad right.? ) … plus no strawberry creme/cream either.?
“ list above :arrow_up:“.
Is this your full list bro …
Some of those i have still a few in their packs.
Excellent frost coverage on all of the ledseedz gear iv grown/seen.
Good luck with your new retailer and re-launch.
Gaz

2 Likes

Not really a pause so to speak. They wanted to start with around 10 strains so I did my best to give a large spectrum of plants. Wanted there to be something for everyone. I’m going to work some citrus and fruit lines in perhaps next drop as well and replace Creme Brûlée with Street Outlaw. Strawberry Creme at F2 is also just about done.

3 Likes

Street Outlaw is Instant Cookies x Starfighter. Creme Brulee is Instant Cookies x Street Outlaw or BX1.
The differences are fairly marginal although some of the heavy funk tone is gone in the Creme Brulee. More burnt sugar than either of the Instant Cookies or Street Outlaw.

Breeding wise I like what I see in the Street Outlaw better and I am hopeful I am where I want to be in the new F3’s I have down right now. A work in progress still.

You ran these yes? More on the way.
:wink:

At this time on that site yes. I have stock however on about 25 others currently with 5 new Strawberry Creme hybrids about done.

2 Likes

I have germed only 3 but i haven’t grown it yet as the others died on me as seedlings ( 2 died at the same time.) and the other was about two weeks later - it was just a seedling in a big pot and i reckon i drowned the thing … (lol.)
I still got a few strawberry creme seeds left ( i gave a few away) plus iv got some of your Bodhi Tree and the kimbo kush etc.
I need to have a good look at my stash for some of your gear iv still to run.

Good stuff :arrow_up: I really enjoyed the st Outlaw.
I’ll probably have to get myself some more soon …
Gaz

1 Like

I dont have ig. Sent an email a few days ago no response.

1 Like

I will check in to that for you.

1 Like

Got it. My bad…

1 Like

I’m in, I love the security at that site. Thanks for the heads up!

1 Like

Not really secure, when you email asking for a password because they think they are dealing with 11 year olds they have your IP address.

5 Likes

Looks like I’m late to the party!

Took a little break from online forums

Also saw he left the forum? Hmmmm

1 Like

Well I guess I’m late also, realy hoping to track down some starfighter genetics if anybody can help.

2 Likes

Quick drive by to give a shout out. 2022 releases OTW. DM me on IG for info.
#ledseeds

Peace :v:

12 Likes