LEDSeedz Strains and Seed drop info

I asked for the same thing too. Let’s cross out fingers!

4 Likes

I ordered some citrus freeze and orange velvet. Didn’t really plan on the orange theme, oh well lol.

6 Likes

In case the post was missed above.
:wink:

Not heard of the orange velvet. The citrus freeze however is more lemon/lime than orange. The Orange Star is very Orange though, but more the orange flower smell opposed to the rind flavor/smell you get from say the Tangie lines.

I’m still trying to dig up some old pictures form the testing of the Citrus Freeze, but they are at a site I am no longer a member of. You won’t be let down at all.
:wink:

7 Likes

Put up us a grow journal for the Cherry Tart… I’ll be sprouting my Cherry Tart soon also… should be a few of us here with it in a few days… word is this one is special.

6 Likes

Didn’t actually order that one n it’s dealers choice on the freebie. Which I’m totally cool with bc it’s all gonna b fire (exp if it’s limited edition gear… maybe fruity too??). Im planning on popping 8-9 strains though might b another u got yur eye on. I’ll get it down the road but in weed time so in 4ever lol. Def b keeping n eye out for your journal!

4 Likes

You’re right, I’m a tard lol. Idk where I came up with orange velvet

4 Likes

I went to the website to look for it, and thought it was sold out already… HAHAHAHA!

3 Likes

DavesNotHere… lmao…

9 Likes

Orange velvet is a clone only Cali-O used by @SubCool to breed Jilly Bean (among others).

6 Likes

Hello. My name is Mad and i am a seed-o-holic.

I couldn’t contain myself and had to buy two more packs… Cherry Tart and Bodhi Tree…

LOLOLOLOL

9 Likes

Haha, I had the same issue, I was going to just get two packs, but that third pack ended up being too cheap with the discount code.

6 Likes

Overgrow has changed my life for the better. Now, i don’t even wanna leave the house,
all i wanna do is “Watch Grass Grow” if you know what i mean… LOL

11 Likes

Great to see you getting some of your hard work out to the public, gratz on a very successful first few days…watching close to see all the new goodies about to rock the cannabis world. :peace:

5 Likes

Looky looky

15 Likes

Nice grab, lookign forward to seeing each one run, please tag me when you start so I can sub to the thread :peace:

5 Likes

I doubt mine come in that format, since they are being sent super stealth… But coming directly from the breeder, what have i got to worry about? Right!

2 Likes

There should not be a problem with the stealth of the package sent, I have the utmost confidence in the breeders ability to get them to you discreetly . :secret:

4 Likes

I will. Not sure as to when I’ll run them yet

3 Likes

No hurry, just would like to catch them when you do :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Greenpoint seeds will b in mon should b popping by wed. I did an inventory of the seeds and I’ll popping 13 strains. What i came up with to keep track is kinda slick too.

9 Likes